Kendrick Lamar - 105-10

Thom Yorke 110 

Manic Street Preachers - 40 

Laura Marling - 50

Dua Lipa - 110

Robyn - 115

The Avalanches - 100

Diana Ross - 60 

Why is it whenever there’s mistake it’s always you?

The Manics seem to have magically gained 10 points...

28 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

There was one year when he would always reapply the points of the previous poster as well as his own. You should just set up an alert for every time he posts.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Hugh Jass said:

Well what's happened if look is that it looks like 2 people have posted by the time I'd posted 

I've copied and pasted stu 2 hats.. And if you look VERY CLOSELY my post is right.. But not sure about Dianas.. Nothing to do with me old son.. Just have a gander Yea.. 

Just calm down.... As mcshed said it happens lol.. 

Also if you LOOK darling Diana gained 10 from somewhere between stus Post and the mine.. 

Edited by guypjfreak
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

Well what's happened if look is that it looks like 2 people have posted by the time I'd posted 

I've copied and pasted stu 2 hats.. And if you look VERY CLOSELY my post is right.. But not sure about Dianas.. Nothing to do with me old son.. Just have a gander Yea.. 

Also if you LOOK darling Diana gained 10 from somewhere between stus Post and the mine.. 

You're right! @northernringo, you didn't count my vote!

16 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

Although to be fair Guy, as soon as you post, the idea is you check to see if anyone has voted in between you copying and voting. If so, then you edit as quickly as you can before anyone votes. Then edit again to add a comment why, in case anyone is in the process of copying your original post.

It's a faff, but it's the only way we can deal with these concurrency issues.

Edit: Otherwise the whole thing just falls apart. And of course, post as quickly as possible to reduce the chance of this kind of thing happening.

Edited by stuartbert two hats