When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

Just now, zahidf said:

Probably be happier if FAKE SAGE weren't all over bbc news moaning about it and saying how 1000s of people will die unless you stay hiding in your house.

would a slower return to normality not potentially be safer than everyone piling into everyone else's houses though ? I get some wont do that and wont want to ... and some might want a slower reintegration back to normality and that in turn might have consequences .... we do still have 16 million people that haven't been offered a jab at this stage . 

1 minute ago, crazyfool1 said:

would a slower return to normality not potentially be safer than everyone piling into everyone else's houses though ? I get some wont do that and wont want to ... and some might want a slower reintegration back to normality and that in turn might have consequences .... we do still have 16 million people that haven't been offered a jab at this stage . 

People have been going into each others houses for a while now. That's not really the issue. Nobodies going to agree to go back to that crap, especially if the over 50s and vulnerable are vaxxed

Edited by zahidf

Just now, zahidf said:

People have been going into each others houses for a while now. That's not really the issue 

and some more will be doing it today ...and some more next week .....  thats what will happen as restrictions end .... Id would think thats why its safer and why caution is being urged .... but the important point is that we can do this stuff now if we want to and are ready for it ... 

4 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

and some more will be doing it today ...and some more next week .....  thats what will happen as restrictions end .... Id would think thats why its safer and why caution is being urged .... but the important point is that we can do this stuff now if we want to and are ready for it ... 

I hope the weather forecast changes for Saturday because a group my friends along with all of our kids were having an afternoon / evening at a house coinciding it with the Glastonbury live gig.

We’re getting a marquee put up but the way it looks at the moment there will be about 20 of us in a house ducking for cover 😂

1 hour ago, Barry Fish said:

She's spreading quicker than the virus 

Utterly incredible that rent a gob thinks it’s appropriate to go on Indian TV to moan about a tiny rise in cases in the UK. when the locals are literally dying in the streets. Absolute weapon of a woman 

Just now, JoeyT said:

I hope the weather forecast changes for Saturday because a group my friends along with all of our kids were having an afternoon / evening at a house coinciding it with the Glastonbury live gig.

We’re getting a marquee put up but the way it looks at the moment there will be about 20 of us in a house ducking for cover 😂

enjoy ... 

16 minutes ago, MEGABOWL said:

Lead story on the Guardian? ‘India variant will be dominant UK Covid strain ‘in next few days’’

Based on? Pagels analysis. The circle of shite is complete....

Also can’t see any reference at all to how effective the vaccines are against this variant (which, it seems, is actual positive news from the last day or so)

Guardian consistently misreading the room during this pandemic.

4 minutes ago, Fuzzy Afro said:

Utterly incredible that rent a gob thinks it’s appropriate to go on Indian TV to moan about a tiny rise in cases in the UK. when the locals are literally dying in the streets. Absolute weapon of a woman 

She is 100% talking the way she is knowing she’ll get airtime somewhere - a TV appearance, all over Sky News the other day. If she took a neutral and sensible approach she’d be nowhere to be seen. She’s using the classic Piers Morgan technique of taking a sensationalist view, simply to ensure she stays relevant and in the headlines. I’m not so sure she even believe what she’s saying here.

Edited by st dan

25 minutes ago, MEGABOWL said:

Lead story on the Guardian? ‘India variant will be dominant UK Covid strain ‘in next few days’’

Based on? Pagels analysis. The circle of shite is complete....

Yeah but apparently  nobody even knows who she is. It’s only us lot on here that share her tweets.