When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

6 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

Anyone seen this?

Ive just logged back into mine and it is indeed there.

Was inevitable really. I don't have a problem with it will keep the anti vax bells at bay

Edited by Stretlow

1 minute ago, Stretlow said:

Ive just logged back into mine and it is indeed there.

Was inevitable really. I don't have a problem with it will sort the anti vax bells at bay

I don't have any issue with it either. I wonder if it's a precursor to a vaccine certification?

3 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

I don't have any issue with it either. I wonder if it's a precursor to a vaccine certification?

100% imo

"Don't want the vaccine, that's cool that's your choice, Just don't expect to be allowed in environments such as gigs / pubs airports etc" Those sorts of things aren't a right.

Edited by Stretlow

10 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

Anyone seen this?

I posted about it this morning. I guess you don’t get the QR code until you’ve had both doses though? 

4 minutes ago, efcfanwirral said:

Will get the vaccine but never intend on using this app. Will take a test for events and if its for pubs then unfortunately my pub going days are over for a while 

I suspect you might change your mind in a year or so when it becomes common practice. 

1 minute ago, stuie said:

I suspect you might change your mind in a year or so when it becomes common practice. 

Isn't it something like 5 weeks to create a habit? 

If they still allow a testing option then I don't mind but if its practically forced vaccination then I'm really against it 

• Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, efcfanwirral said:

If they still allow a testing option then I don't mind but if its practically forced vaccination then I'm really against it 

I don't think its forced vaccination, they cant pin you down and Jab you but whether you're against it or don't agree you then cant complain if you are refused entry to private places /  events.

I did view this like you for a little while but am happy to change my mind. People not having the vaccine are increasing the risks, however small and this is the only way to mitigate that.

6 minutes ago, efcfanwirral said:

I expect there will always be a testing option along with a low/no tech option but as someone with a smart phone in your pocket it will make sense to use the app! 

2 minutes ago, Stretlow said:

No mine shows and i've only had one

On the vaccination record page? Perhaps they are in the process of generating the codes as I don’t have one just yet! 

2 minutes ago, stuie said:

I expect there will always be a testing option along with a low/no tech option but as someone with a smart phone in your pocket it will make sense to use the app! 

On the vaccination record page? Perhaps they are in the process of generating the codes as I don’t have one just yet! 

Yeah, does your app need updating ?

The layout has changed slightly it says "Share your covid-19 status"

20 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

Definitely,   Jersey in the channel islands are asking for certification to travel there. Either using this app (or equivalent) or getting paper copy from NHS 

From the 28th May,  if you have had both jabs you dont have to isolate (still have to test on arrival).  It's a choice between proving you have been vaccinated or doing multiple tests with isolation (or not travelling of course).