2020 Next Announcement Thread!

Matt42

7 hours ago, stuartbert two hats said:

I'm just going to start posting *Suspicious Dog in Car Black Temple*

I was wondering if I was going to get called out. I went back to edit after the fact but it was too late...  

That's what I get for googling "suspicious dog" and downloading and uploading the image without ever looking at it 🤦‍♀️

2 minutes ago, MetaKate said:

I was wondering if I was going to get called out. I went back to edit after the fact but it was too late...  

That's what I get for googling "suspicious dog" and downloading and uploading the image without ever looking at it 🤦‍♀️

22-animals-giving-some-amazing-side-eyes-1-22191-1374093929-39_big.jpg.807951a8a733462e5d49589afdbda47b.jpg

5 minutes ago, MetaKate said:

It's not as if the proper version isn't on this forum a million times.  Just search for @Gnomicide's posts. He posts several dog pics a day.

7 hours ago, eFestivals said:

very unlikely.

The poster drops late as part 'the deal' (nothing formal) with the music industry. If Glasto starts acting like other fests then pressure will be put on it to pay the bands like other fests.

Very understandable, in the last few months we’ve got tickets for pet shop boys, elbow, cat Stevens and trying for Sam fender. All are possible/rumoured for Glastonbury and if they had been confirmed early we might not have bothered shelling out for their gigs. Anyway the anticipation for the late poster drops is all part of the unique Glastonbury experience. 

5 hours ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

Due to a few personal issues - I haven't been on here much over the last few weeks. I have dipped in and out to be honest. Has there anything of note happened?! New rumours?

Only one that comes to mind is that Calvin Harris is playing, which came about just before Creamfields announced him as a "UK Dance Festival Exclusive" which seems oddly specific. Most people assume he is headlining the other vs. Macca. Him being announced for Big Weekend could explain the odd billing, but maybe Glasto too.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Mattymooz said:

Only one that comes to mind is that Calvin Harris is playing, which came about just before Creamfields announced him as a "UK Dance Festival Exclusive" which seems oddly specific. Most people assume he is headlining the other vs. Macca. Him being announced for Big Weekend could explain the odd billing, but maybe Glasto too.

That is all a bit MEH!

Though I do like one of his new tunes if I am honest.

Cheers for the info though.

Edited by FuzzyDunlop

1 minute ago, Chrisp1986 said:

Surely cheese and grain cant do the actual announcement though?

Foo Fighters played there in 2017 as a way to announce their headlining of Glastonbury so I’m guessing this’ll be similar with Aerosmith, except with the caveat that they’re opening for the boring one out of Oasis.