Acts Touring Around Glastonbury 2019

Gnomicide

2 minutes ago, Username taken said:

Given that he's playing in Exeter on Glasto weekend and he's been dying to play for years, I'm still pretty sure he'll be there. 

I’m sure if he’d been ‘dying’ to play for years then he would’ve been booked at some point, unless the Eavi are strictly #teamliam. He’s toured all around Glastonbury in the past and not been booked.

21 hours ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

Michael Franti was on Radio 6 the other night, said he’s playing some UK festivals this summer.

They played Glastonbury years back, in the early/mid 90s and did 3 sets over 3 days on 3 different stages, if i remember right.

i’ve not kept up with them really, last i heard was something about a rehash of ‘stay human’. But ‘home’ will always have a place in my heart

10 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Karl Hyde on 6music now saying Underworld are closing Latitude. Not sure if that makes them more or less likely!

As much as I'd love them to play again, it feels like too soon since that triumphant West Holts set in 2016 and I'd have no idea which stage they'd play if they did. 

10 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

As much as I'd love them to play again, it feels like too soon since that triumphant West Holts set in 2016 and I'd have no idea which stage they'd play if they did. 

Sadly I wasn't there! But fair point. I think it's unlikely too. They were awesome at Blue Dot that year.