Acts Touring Around Glastonbury 2019

Gnomicide

2 minutes ago, Gucci Piggy said:

Fuck me I just Googled Celine Dion thinking she was like 80 and she's 50. Wtf.

How old are you? GOML is way older than me.

I'd always heard of her but just never known who she was. I think the fact I'd heard of her so much without knowing her music at all automatically made me think she was ancient.

Wtf are all of these songs mate?

I thought you were around 22-23 but I may well be thinking of someone else.

I’m 26 and remember when it was all fields and Russy banging on about Nick Cave round these parts.

5 minutes ago, Winslow Leach said:

I thought you were around 22-23 but I may well be thinking of someone else.

I’m 26 and remember when it was all fields and Russy banging on about Nick Cave round these parts.

Yeah fair I am 23.

Haha fields? I remember when it was just Russy banging on about Nick Cave, I've been on here since 2011 (didn't read the Glasto section til like 2 years later, though).

7 minutes ago, Gucci Piggy said:

Wtf are all of these songs mate?

"All I Wanna Do" is a song by American singer-songwriter Sheryl Crow.
"Tomorrow Never Dies" is the theme song to 1997 James Bond film Tomorrow Never Dies performed by American singer-songwriter Sheryl Crow.
"First Cut Is The Deepest" is a song by Cat Stevens covered by American singer-songwriter Sheryl Crow.
"My Favorite Mistake" is a song by American singer-songwriter Sheryl Crow.
"My Favorite Game" is a song by the band The Cardigans. Although of a similar name, it is not the same song as "My Favorite Mistake" which is a song by American singer-songwriter Sheryl Crow.

• Upvote 2

Announced a while ago - Chance the Rapper is performing at festivals in Ireland and Germany a week after the festival. His last performance was 2014 and he’s currently working on a new album.

Would be perfect for early evening on the Other stage.

Edited by discgoesmic

6 minutes ago, Hawros said:

Get hold of Sheryl Crow's eponymous album, it's cracking. Certainly not old-people music.

Maybe Angels, If It Makes You Happy, and Every Day is a Winding Road are all great - was one of my first CDs iirc.

All I Wanna Do, If It Makes You Happy, A Change Will Do You Good, Every Day is a Winding Road, First Cut, The Bond One...

An hour early in the day would be most enjoyable.

11 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

All I Wanna Do, If It Makes You Happy, A Change Will Do You Good, Every Day is a Winding Road, First Cut, The Bond One...

An hour early in the day would be most enjoyable.

Now that I know more about her I think the suggestion of opening the Other Stage like The Pretenders did is a decent shout.

I was thinking she'd be more like a Kris Kristofferson booking but seems I'm way off.

Edit: Yeah or Acoustic.

Edited by Gucci Piggy

1 minute ago, Gucci Piggy said:

Now that I know more about her I think the suggestion of opening the Other Stage like The Pretenders did is a decent shout.

I was thinking she'd be more like a Kris Kristofferson booking but seems I'm way off.

Tbh as a sort of country inspired act, she follows on from KK somewhat.

Edited by dentalplan

Bloc Party playing Manchester in early July and Bristol Sounds June 28th. Not sure if it’s been mentioned. 

Not sure what day they could play tho as Sat 29th they’re in Brighton. Two sets in one day in Friday? 

Edited by D-Low