Acts Touring Around Glastonbury 2019

Gnomicide

22 hours ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Karl Hyde on 6music now saying Underworld are closing Latitude. Not sure if that makes them more or less likely!

They’re also doing Rock Werchter on the Sunday according to the email I got from them yesterday. Husband is saying no way they’ll be back on the farm but I’m not giving up hope yet of a little Underworld meet up @Zoo Music Girl ?! They do back to back dates in Spain and the UK for Sonar/Latitide so it is still possible...

45 minutes ago, Phoenix Girl said:

They’re also doing Rock Werchter on the Sunday according to the email I got from them yesterday. Husband is saying no way they’ll be back on the farm but I’m not giving up hope yet of a little Underworld meet up @Zoo Music Girl ?! They do back to back dates in Spain and the UK for Sonar/Latitide so it is still possible...

Keep the dream alive! Secret set?

47 minutes ago, tjfish said:

Hey,

Long time lurker -

This was announced this morning, I don't know how many people like The Cat Empire but I think they would be pretty high up on the schedule! 

51035504_10157073741299359_3414796443985117184_n.jpg

Oooh.... I haven't listened to them in years, but I'd go along for a cheeky little skank :)

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, eFestivals said:

the bands who play those bristol shows rarely do glasto.

Craig David and Hacienda Classical both played the Bristol shows in 2017 and also played the festival...

Sigur Ros and Catfish &TBM did both in 2016

George Ezra in 2015

Edited by JoeyT