Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

On 5/22/2018 at 2:24 PM, Gucci Piggy said:

Me and a mate are planning on turning up to the Southampton Stones gig on the night and trying to pick up tickets outside the venue. Anyone else doing the same for any of the shows? Would be nice to see how cheap others manage to get tickets before we try.

So I now have £30 lucky dip tix to this thanks to yer man dentalplan. 5 days til I'm seeing The Rolling Stones for the first time yikes.

Florence and the Machine UK tour dates 2018:
Thu 15 Nov – First Direct Arena, Leeds
Fri 16 Nov – Genting Arena, Birmingham
Sat 17 Nov – SSE Hydro Arena, Glasgow
Wed 21 Nov – O2 Arena, London
Fri 23 Nov – Manchester Arena, 
Sun 25 Nov – Brighton Centre
Mon 26 Nov – Motorpoint Arena, Cardiff

Edited by dentalplan

15 minutes ago, Mouseboy11 said:

Saw Ho99o9 last night and that was certainly something, what a live act. Definitely made up for not being able to get in the venue at Glastonbury last year, ended with the entire crowd on stage.

Is this the tour that’s £5 w/ a free t-shirt and beer? Was the beer any good? Did the t-shirt fit?

1 hour ago, dentalplan said:

Is this the tour that’s £5 w/ a free t-shirt and beer? Was the beer any good? Did the t-shirt fit?

Yeah it is, beer was alright..you’ve a choice between a can of Brooklyn lager or a can of their new summer ale. Went for the ale which was nice enough. The ‘merch’ wasn’t actually a t shirt unfortunately, was just a Horror lighter. 

They played a full set though as well so can’t complain for £5

1 hour ago, Mouseboy11 said:

Saw Ho99o9 last night and that was certainly something, what a live act. Definitely made up for not being able to get in the venue at Glastonbury last year, ended with the entire crowd on stage.

Determined to catch them at Boomtown (even can't read their name without thinking it's Hoggog)

4 hours ago, Odessa said:

Waiting at the coach station to go down to APE and I see this. Being spoiled today. 

IMG_20180525_061303.jpg

Ooh mama, running out of cash for tickets at this rate.  Might have to be call between this or Frank Turner at Ally.

Decisions.

13 minutes ago, the wonderwhy said:

This is in the Albert Hall yo. 

Better. 

ah whaaa, I disagree, would have been mental at Deaf. If it was gonna be anywhere else I'd want it to be at Albert Hall but still. Weird that tickets aren't on sale yet, that whole situations a bit odd. Thought I was on for a somewhat hidden gig rather than an IT glitch ahah.

Might have to get a strange ways ticket as well, not a massive fan of academy but if I can nip out to Big Hands (maybe my favourite bar in town) that makes it all worthwhile.

6 minutes ago, Quark said:

Ooh mama, running out of cash for tickets at this rate.  Might have to be call between this or Frank Turner at Ally.

Decisions.

If you want any help, then I would advise that MGMT are good and Frank Turner is bad. :P

But seriously yeah I'm having to hold back from a lot for now myself too in terms of autumn gigs. I'm all over MGMT for sure though. 

33 minutes ago, priest17 said:

ah whaaa, I disagree, would have been mental at Deaf. If it was gonna be anywhere else I'd want it to be at Albert Hall but still. Weird that tickets aren't on sale yet, that whole situations a bit odd. Thought I was on for a somewhat hidden gig rather than an IT glitch ahah.

Might have to get a strange ways ticket as well, not a massive fan of academy but if I can nip out to Big Hands (maybe my favourite bar in town) that makes it all worthwhile.

Yeah Deaf woulda been cool but for sold out gigs it is a little too packed for my liking, and Albert Hall is hands down the best venue in town 

9 minutes ago, the wonderwhy said:

Yeah Deaf woulda been cool but for sold out gigs it is a little too packed for my liking, and Albert Hall is hands down the best venue in town 

I cannae disagree with that, which despite the long bar queues, the bar prices, the 3 and a half mile trek to the toilet and the length of time it takes to get out at the end is an impressive feat. Pumped to see YF either way, was broke when they played Ritz the other week.

53 minutes ago, Odessa said:

If you want any help, then I would advise that MGMT are good and Frank Turner is bad. :P

But seriously yeah I'm having to hold back from a lot for now myself too in terms of autumn gigs. I'm all over MGMT for sure though. 

Tricky one.  I've got a massive personal thing with FT's music so would be a bit emosh, but lurve MGMT's new album.

What would you say was bad about FT? Never seen him live so it's an unknown for me...

12 hours ago, Gucci Piggy said:

So I now have £30 lucky dip tix to this thanks to yer man dentalplan. 5 days til I'm seeing The Rolling Stones for the first time yikes.

You should have a great time, but bear in mind that when i first saw them back in 1976 when i was 16 i thought that they were old and past it then! Non the less 42 years later i'm off to see them again.