Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

19 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Pretty sure you can still get Lucky Dip tickets for the Stones on Friday ......... 

They are nowhere near a sell out, and i suspect they will be available in all kind of places if you look around. I have been very lucky and am going tonight. My daughter works for a company that had a ballot yesterday for what they said were 2 free tickets for tonight. Turns out they had more than 2 tickets for free. She won a pair. And bugger me they are in the Gold Circle........!

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Gucci Piggy said:

Me and a mate are planning on turning up to the Southampton Stones gig on the night and trying to pick up tickets outside the venue. Anyone else doing the same for any of the shows? Would be nice to see how cheap others manage to get tickets before we try.

Gonna try and do it for Manchester. Really not sure how cheap to expect but would be very happy with £40-£50

Just now, Superunknown said:

Gonna try and do it for Manchester. Really not sure how cheap to expect but would be very happy with £40-£50

Yeah I'm not sure either but I really don't wanna miss it. One of them will probs be dead before they have the chance to tour again.

Had written off going as it's in exam period but it's ended up being on the night of my second to last exam (as in the same day as it, not the night before) and 10 days before my final exam. It's a sign imo.

25 minutes ago, Superunknown said:

Just had a look on Twickets now and there are some standing tickets for Southampton for £85 (FV £102 + fees) so I'm hopeful that by the night of the gig I can get standing tix for maybe £60 max.

Edit: Just seen a bloke selling standing tix for £50 on Twitter for tonight in London so yeah hope it's that easy elsewhere.

Edited by Gucci Piggy

13 minutes ago, Gucci Piggy said:

Just had a look on Twickets now and there are some standing tickets for Southampton for £85 (FV £102 + fees) so I'm hopeful that by the night of the gig I can get standing tix for maybe £60 max.

Edit: Just seen a bloke selling standing tix for £50 on Twitter for tonight in London so yeah hope it's that easy elsewhere.

Yeah June is well expensive for me but like you said one of them will probs die before they tour again so will just bite the bullet and pay £60 if I see one.

Saw a seated for £60 for Manchester and that's still like 2 weeks away so feeling hopeful.

So Death In Vegas have announced a date up here. Did anyone have a listen to their last album? Or seen one of the handful of shows they've done in the last 6 or so years?

Never really bothered with their albums but they've some great individual tracks.

9 hours ago, duke88 said:

Saw them on the Pyramid last year, and at the Roundhouse earlier in the year (my daughter's first ever gig!). They were great both times. The Staves are brilliant as well. Great double bill. Will definitely be getting Brixton tickets.

Going to make use of O2 priority for this tomorrow morning, after a Brighton ticket.  Gave the album another listen in the car on the way home and made my mind up.

43 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Appears to be £39 +fees for most tickets across the tour which is definitely music to my ears. Excited about this one.

If that's the case I might add Hull and Liverpool to my Jack White tour dates then. Really fancy Usher Hall again but it's a Sunday night.

32 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Has anyone had a presale email for First Aid Kit yet - Spotify or otherwards

Nothing from First Aid Kit, I don't think there was a presale for their tour earlier in the year either.

Got two on O2 Priority this morning  using a friend's account.

1 minute ago, duke88 said:

Nothing from First Aid Kit, I don't think there was a presale for their tour earlier in the year either.

Got two on O2 Priority this morning  using a friend's account.

I used the Gigs in Scotland presale, but the Spotify email came in at 9 on the nail.  I've got the code if anyone needs it.

41 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Miseducation of Lauryn Hill 20th anniversary tour hittin us this winter.

Glasgow SSE Hydro, 23 Nov
Manchester Arena, 26
Birmingham Arena, 27
Dublin 3Arena, 30
London The O2, 03 Dec

Is she doing the album in full, or is it just an "anniversary tour"? her recent setlists haven't been great, and pretty short too.

Dublin tickets work out around £65, so I probably won't bother anyway TBH.

18 minutes ago, ghostdancer1 said:

Is she doing the album in full, or is it just an "anniversary tour"? her recent setlists haven't been great, and pretty short too.

Dublin tickets work out around £65, so I probably won't bother anyway TBH.

She doesn’t start the actual Miseducation tour stateside for another couple of months so it’s hard to know. I should think it’ll be in full, given that 80% of it features in her normal set anyway.

That price is steep as hell. Probably not a big enough fan to consider it too seriously but paying that would sting.

• Upvote 1