Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

3 minutes ago, Gucci Piggy said:

Yeah I'm not denying that Stereophonics may have been massive when they headlined. Just saying that doesn't make a band good.

Him n his pal @The Placid Casual love everything Welsh.

Probably cos Stereophonics, Manics, Feeder, and Super Furries are all class.

Shame about Catfish letting the side down, although they don't really seem to acknowledge that they're Welsh so England can have them.

3 minutes ago, Gucci Piggy said:

Yeah I'm not denying that Stereophonics may have been massive when they headlined. Just saying that doesn't make a band good.

Word Gets Around is a great debut, still a favourite of mine but went off them following P&C and have loathed them since. Even turned down a free ticket for this weekend. 

3 minutes ago, Odessa said:

Probably cos Stereophonics, Manics, Feeder, and Super Furries are all class.

Shame about Catfish letting the side down, although they don't really seem to acknowledge that they're Welsh so England can have them.

Didn't just mean music but even then that list is very inconsistent.

2 minutes ago, Gucci Piggy said:

Didn't just mean music but even then that list is very inconsistent.

Been 4 days since a Welshman scored one of the best goals of all time to stop Liverpool winning the Champions League, not sure what more you can ask of us.

1 minute ago, Retro P said:

Lost Prophets 

:huh:

15 hours ago, suttttttt said:

I'm guessing that MBV gig announcement in Bristol was premature as I cant see the tweet any more? Hopefully it means there will be a string of dates announced soon.

Yeah I messaged motion and they told me that the promoter had postponed the gig. Fingers crossed it gets rescheduled, MBV in marble factory would be insane.

12 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

Anyways.... Kelly and the lads were quite good.

Just realised I've got nothing lined up until October. Need to get my finger out.

I've got The National, Arctic Monkeys, Conchords, NGHFB, Suede (and The Horrors) and First Aid Kit on the slate for the next few months.

And yes, I do like gammon.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

I've got The National, Arctic Monkeys, Conchords, NGHFB, Suede (and The Horrors) and First Aid Kit on the slate for the next few months.

And yes, I do like gammon.

Is all that stuff gammon now? I woulda thought gammon music choices would be those old lads whose tickets start at £100 and the dining experiences sell out in seconds.