Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

2 hours ago, Winslow Leach said:

Clapton is a good shout because of his tedious, ‘tasteful’ forays into reggae 

When i was about 14 his version of I shot the sheriff was my entry into a 45 year love affair with reggae.

Previously i had only heard things like Double Barrel, The Israelites and I can see clearly now , but hadn't really connected them with a genre. It was listening to this then hearing the Wailers version that changed my musical life.

OK I've really got to stop buying tickets now, this is getting silly.  Early play of Teleman's new album at Lightbox in Vauxhall booked.  They're playing Brighton later this year, but the venue sounded cool so jumped in with both feet.

1 minute ago, Hugh Jass said:

Just had a very quick look at Florence tickets on See and looks like she's already sold out in 10-15 minutes. Not bad going, wasn't overly fussed about going myself, more curious about prices.

She hasn't sold yet...it appeared so and then looks like a load of people decided not to pay....it's still going well for sure and will sell easily. I'd imagine she'll get booked for something major either way as she basically sold out BST when she did it apparently. IOW would be silly not to try, TRNSMT should defo try and that probably leaves Reading. 

24 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Just had a very quick look at Florence tickets on See and looks like she's already sold out in 10-15 minutes. Not bad going, wasn't overly fussed about going myself, more curious about prices.

I’m guessing it was similar elsewhere but for Glasgow seating ranged between £40-60 including fees and standing was £55 including fees. Was considering going but gave it a miss at that price, will wait for a festival next summer instead.

5 minutes ago, Gucci Piggy said:

Fleetwood Mac are obviously the most gammon band.

Oasis probably will be in another 30 years when their fans are all fat old men who go bright red after walking up the stairs.

Whenever I think of gammon music I think of the picture of Mick Fleetwood stood miserably with some auld lass who just paid him big bucks for that privilege.

Status Quo should be but they’ve got loads of working class fans.

5 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Whenever I think of gammon music I think of the picture of Mick Fleetwood stood miserably with some auld lass who just paid him big bucks for that privilege.

Status Quo should be but they’ve got loads of working class fans.

Yeah that's exactly what I think of :lol: