Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

17 minutes ago, scatteredscreens said:

Looks like demand for pavement isnt that high, checked about 10 mins ago and O2 priority tickets still available for Manchester and Leeds

May just be that people are unaware of the presale, but I’ve got my fingers crossed they’ll stay on sale until I’m a bit less skint in a couple of weeks. I’m sure I’ll be able to nab one nearer the time if not though. 

2 hours ago, jump said:

Just a thought but did you get cancel insurance on the tixs? 

Sadly it’s with See Tickets who are a nightmare to get anything out of.  Me and the wife were going to Tom Grennan at the end of the month, little one has got type 1 diabetes and the wife doesn’t now want us to travel and leave her.  See don’t have the fan to fan working at the minute and I purchased protection but they want medical evidence etc…  to be considered for a refund! 

That said…. Anyone want to buy 2 Tom Grennan tickets for Alexandra Palace?!

12 minutes ago, sisco said:

Sadly it’s with See Tickets who are a nightmare to get anything out of.  Me and the wife were going to Tom Grennan at the end of the month, little one has got type 1 diabetes and the wife doesn’t now want us to travel and leave her.  See don’t have the fan to fan working at the minute and I purchased protection but they want medical evidence etc…  to be considered for a refund! 

My train got cancelled for a gig a couple of weeks ago, so I told See Tickets I had a cough and couldn't go in case I had covid. Got a full refund. Gotta be worth a shot!

11 minutes ago, sisco said:

Since there's a legit concern for cancelling and you paid for cancellation protection maybe try faking a coivd test with lemon juice or getting an isolation note from the NHS. The isolation note is basically just typing your name on a website and they give you an official document.

4 minutes ago, henry bear said:

Odd the Idles have jumped on the 90’s revival circuit

They seem to not give a fuck about having one big exclusive payday like just being on the main stage of R&L or whatever and want to play as many gigs as they can regardless of what the fest is. Fair play to them as they went from being an unknown toilet circuit band to shit hot where they could actually starting getting decent paydays but then couldn't as gigs stopped so they probably want to make up for it now. It's not like their show haven't stopped selling out anyway.

3 minutes ago, jump said:

They seem to not give a fuck about having one big exclusive payday like just being on the main stage of R&L or whatever and want to play as many gigs as they can regardless of what the fest is. Fair play to them as they went from being an unknown toilet circuit band to shit hot where they could actually starting getting decent paydays but then couldn't as gigs stopped so they probably want to make up for it now. It's not like their show haven't stopped selling out anyway.

Agreed. Seeing them on Monday, gig organised by one of the Brighton record stores in a 600-cap venue.  They're definitely bigger than 600!  But they just see to love playing

2 hours ago, Odessa said:

My train got cancelled for a gig a couple of weeks ago, so I told See Tickets I had a cough and couldn't go in case I had covid. Got a full refund. Gotta be worth a shot!

Cheers.  guess that would have to be a few days before, sad that it would come to lying.  

Put a message out on Twitter to see if anyone wants to buy them too

Tickets for that The Horrors show at Manchester Albert Hall have gone on sale but I don’t think I’ve seen an actual announcement for it or anything?! Is this something that happens often, has it gone on sale early, is it supposed to be a secret, or are they just too cool to announce their shows now?

19 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Tickets for that The Horrors show at Manchester Albert Hall have gone on sale but I don’t think I’ve seen an actual announcement for it or anything?! Is this something that happens often, has it gone on sale early, is it supposed to be a secret, or are they just too cool to announce their shows now?

Cheers for the heads up, great little line up that. I'm actually see Mandy, Indiana there tonight as well, basically the Albert Hall residential band at this point