Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

Just now, Bin Fish said:

Little late to the party now that everyone’s going Gaga, but I’m 27 and a huge unapologetic Genesis fan. Admittedly they were a big part of my musical upbringing - their 2007 Old Trafford gig was my first major concert - but the ‘70s prog stuff is gold imo and though they had some absolute stinkers in the ‘80s I can’t help but love a bunch of it. 

Got tickets this morning for £87, which isn’t too bad all things considered. My expectations are LOW, but I couldn’t really miss them.  

Aye, 500,000 according to the BBC!

My Nan and Grandad went who are not really into music I think they just happened to be in Rome.

9 hours ago, Tommy Dickfingers said:

My Nan and Grandad went who are not really into music I think they just happened to be in Rome.

Was it not St Augustine who said When in Rome, go see Phil and the lads bash out that one about his Mama.

15 hours ago, Pinhead said:

Hmm, the Levellers are in Bristol on the 27th June ("A Beautiful Day Out"), just up the road from the big G...

They normally play around the festival. I can't see them back unfortunately. Would love to see them open the Pyramid. 

1 minute ago, henry bear said:

Yes, in the presale. I hate myself for pandering to their prices, but come December 5th (Brum), I’ll be glad

I got three of the £80 ones for Manchester as the others were ridiculous. Yes they are in the gods but onlooking the stage. Mum and dad should love it as big Genesis fans.