Echobelly, the 90s icons announce UK tour for May 2024,

Kidderminster 45 Live, 15 May
Manchester Gorilla, 16
Newcastle The Cluny, 17
Leeds The Wardrobe, 20
Bristol The Fleece, 23
Portsmouth Wedgewood Rooms, 30
London Lafayette, 31

Surprised they're playing the Wedge when they're at Victorious a few months later.

35 minutes ago, K2SO said:

Can't really say much else as I don't want to get my mate in trouble, but they will be this year and depend on how well it sells on Friday.

From the acdc forum today by a reliable source:

I hear that if everything goes as expected, there will be a short North American run of gigs, followed by very few South American shows, one in NZ and the tour will finish in Down Under with very few concerts. Then it is "Adios, Amigos!" I guess.

On 2/13/2024 at 10:11 AM, Dark Star said:

Pearl Jam prices (via Ten Club) are insane.
£160.00 for Manchester (seated or standing)
£157.50 for London (seated or standing)
€177.00 for Dublin (golden circle)
€175.00 for Berlin. 

I didn't look at Barcelona but imagine the same. 

Hard pass at that price. Turned off the Ten Club renewal too. 

Thats cheap? PJ are claiming that the face value ticket exchange is gonna cut down on re sale for the u.s. dates but needless to say its still gonna be $500 for a nosebleed ticket when its all sold out. They just like to keep up appearances like they care about the fans and their wallets

2 hours ago, Suprefan said:

Thats cheap? PJ are claiming that the face value ticket exchange is gonna cut down on re sale for the u.s. dates but needless to say its still gonna be $500 for a nosebleed ticket when its all sold out. They just like to keep up appearances like they care about the fans and their wallets

100%, thought they were one of the good ones. Didn’t they take on Ticketmaster in the 90s? Clearly don’t care that much because that’s not a normal price range. I’m glad I’ve seen them before because not a chance I’m paying that. 

7 hours ago, gherkin8r said:

I see Neil young and Crazy Horse have announced tour dates in the US which finish in May.

ooh. Hard to place him at Glastonbury, i'd presume he'd headline, but maybe not the pyramid these days: Other headliner? Subbing the pyramid? 

I'd bloody love to see him, i'd probs go up to my hard limit of £100 for a gig ticket

3 minutes ago, balti-pie said:

ooh. Hard to place him at Glastonbury, i'd presume he'd headline, but maybe not the pyramid these days: Other headliner? Subbing the pyramid? 

I'd bloody love to see him, i'd probs go up to my hard limit of £100 for a gig ticket

He's 100% still a headliner.

1 hour ago, balti-pie said:

Aye I struggle to see where they'd fit in.