Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

5 hours ago, Dark Star said:

Fair play, that's a really cool way to "sell" your 30th anniversary gigs, hyping up the city rather than the shows themselves. 

Those gigs will stink worse than the authentic recreation of Viking-age effluent at the Jorvik centre.

• Upvote 1

i'm really conflicted by Bruce... i am actually happy to have the chance to see him again because the two Hyde Park shows this year were two of the worst, and most expensive, gigs,i have ever been to - and for that to have been the last time i ever saw him (53 shows) would have been heartbreaking.

BUT - if we are to assume he will be carrying on with the same setlist every night, playing shite like Night Shift, and also sticking to the gold circle prices bullshit, then i think it will be just the one show for me, a sort of farewell to my once loved Bruce.

BUT - if it should turn out that he does end up playing on the farm again then that will actually be news that makes me VERY happy indeed.

in 2009 by the time he came on i was so wasted that i don't remember anything about the show. like absolutely zero.

i have been told that in fact i had the best night ever and kept banging on about how it was the greatest night of my life - but i cannot remember a single moment of it, and that has haunted me for 14 years - to be able to get closure on that would surely be a gift i would be grateful for.

Jah Bless.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, 49Lawson said:

Pleased that happened haha!

It was the Sunderland date I had a poster for, exact date and everything confirmed. I’ll see if my mate knows of anyone else kicking about that I can shed any light on

IMG_8933.jpeg

Where's the rumoured Manchester date? Please someone stop me seeing Bruce yet again, It's an addiction!

34 minutes ago, -TLR- said:

and also sticking to the gold circle prices bullshit,

Oddly none of that in Ireland, again.

I saw him in Barca last year and paid for a pit pass. Really handy tbh. Was mooching about the city drinking and eating until about 8pm and then strolled down and was in the pit for showtime. 

Beats queuing up and standing in some carpark all day.

something else that pisses me off these days is how they never actually put the cost of tickets on anything until you get through to the payment stage.

the promoters are well aware that the prices are absolutely f**king disgusting.

if they thought prices were fair and reasonable they would not try so hard to hide them and stand by them.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, -TLR- said:

something else that pisses me off these days is how they never actually put the cost of tickets on anything until you get through to the payment stage.

the promoters are well aware that the prices are absolutely f**king disgusting.

if they thought prices were fair and reasonable they would not try so hard to hide them and stand by them.

This is a Ticketmaster special. Seetickets are pretty good at showing prices ahead of on sale dates but so many acts are only available on Ticketmaster now. 

Just now, henry bear said:

Apparently Cardiff seating starts at £65, and it's £120 for standing.

One odd thing (that's presumably a mistake) is that the seating plan on See shows the Cardiff show being in the round, whilst Wembley isn't

if they use the same venue set up as the last Cardiff gig, then they basically just used half the venue and had the rest curtained off.

it was actually really fantastic as even tho it was in a stadium if felt like a small show - was one of my best Bruce gigs ever.