Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

Fever Ray announced their EU and US tour dates yesterday. quite surprised to see there aren’t any UK shows so far. they only did Troxy last time round (iirc) so probably not big enough to do a full UK tour and it’s not like they’d be booked by something like APE as an exclusive.

would love to see them pop up somewhere, that’s all! also a good West Holts kinda booking

632F65C3-C67B-41A4-A982-DDF32FAFFEBC.jpeg

23 hours ago, TGCarr said:

315973049_10158500892551353_452425974788

Cannot believe that these morons are making such a successful comeback.  Beggars belief.

Scarborough must be the open air theatre and that only holds around 8-9K.

13 hours ago, BlueDaze said:

dont know if its already been mentioned.... Gaz Coombes is touring his new album in the spring

https://www.gazcoombes.com/

a perfect Park headliner for me..

Thought exactly the same.  Be a great Park headline act.  Much as I love Supergrass, his solo stuff is much more creative and interesting.  Can't wait for the new album and will definitely getting tickets for the Sheffield Leadmill gig.

9 minutes ago, 4AssedMonkey said:

Thought exactly the same.  Be a great Park headline act.  Much as I love Supergrass, his solo stuff is much more creative and interesting.  Can't wait for the new album and will definitely getting tickets for the Sheffield Leadmill gig.

Just have!  Woo, and indeed, Hoo.

2 hours ago, 4AssedMonkey said:

Cannot believe that these morons are making such a successful comeback.  Beggars belief.

Scarborough must be the open air theatre and that only holds around 8-9K.

Got to remember as much as people hate them, they were majorly apart of youth's live's nearly 15yrs ago. They were apart of my youth listeningto them on a Fri/Sat night, drinking frosty jacks and running from the police at the local football field.

Good times

2 minutes ago, TGCarr said:

Got to remember as much as people hate them, they were majorly apart of youth's live's nearly 15yrs ago. They were apart of my youth listeningto them on a Fri/Sat night, drinking frosty jacks and running from the police at the local football field.

Good times

Fair point. Hadn’t considered that. They’re my Stone Roses. Just without the talent.

1 minute ago, TGCarr said:

Really hoping 070 & Denzel are on the bill

quite surprised to see Redcar headline tbf. I know he’s headlined sizeable festivals in the past but this new album has come and gone without much public spectacle - certainly compared to the first two records. wouldn’t say Redcar is Burna Boy-big atm, for example. I’m a fan, fwiw! I wonder if the Mike Dean-produced album next year is going to cause any chart interference