"Really big secret"

Supernintendo Chalmers

1 minute ago, Heather90 said:

Hope we get an announcement this week. Googling the red arrows availability is proof we are all going a bit mad. Scarborough on the 24th then Goodwood the week after so they are free :ph34r:

It would be stealing the idea from Global Gathering. But I think they stopped flying over that festival  in 2008.

31 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

To quote Emily

"We've managed to keep some big secrets recently and there's a couple more this year that haven't gone out yet as well.

"There's a really big one. I haven't even hinted or told anyone it's coming and we've managed to keep it completely quiet for the first time ever."

So that is more than one secret - I would guess that what @guypjfreak seems to have info on is one of the 'other' secrets.

I'm sad to think that @guypjfreak only has a second class secret. If anybody knows the big secret could they please share it with him?

3 minutes ago, danbailey80 said:

I still think Jimmy and/ or Page guesting with The Foos for an encore of 4/5 Led Zep songs. Dave on drums.

This has happened at least once before anyway, and they always have guests. No way is that the big secret.

Also as said above, Jimmy and Page are the same person.

11 hours ago, Eliza55 said:

Ohh I see.... well ta for that... haven't got the hang of this ! Funny though .......

Yep, I up voted you for the harsh treatment of your comment about the stone roses.  The majority are amazing on here, the occasional few get mardy if you like a band they don't. 

Welcome to forum.

Just logged on and cant see that anyone has mentioned the tweet from @sharpeofshape yesterday. re posting pics of the site he stated that he was showing constraint as he didnt want to spoil anything, and someone replied is it "big"? His response was "its much much bigger than i was expecting... genuinely!"

edit: this may be nothing to do with "the big secret" but if it is, it points at an area rather than an act.

Edited by congyiszizu

1 minute ago, congyiszizu said:

Just logged on and cant see that anyone has mentioned the tweet from @sharpeofshape yesterday. re posting pics of the site he stated that he was showing constraint as he didnt want to spoil anything, and someone replied is it "big"? His response was "its much much bigger than i was expecting... genuinely!"

Saw that , leaning towards a new area/stage being this big announcement 

4 minutes ago, congyiszizu said:

Oooooooh, now that's whetting the appetite nicely, can't be Rolf making a return to the Pyramid stage now he's out then.

6 minutes ago, congyiszizu said:

edit: this may be nothing to do with "the big secret" but if it is, it points at an area rather than an act.

Just seen that tweet! How exciting. Definitely sounds like a new area/stage to me. Could be the Saxon market could be Cineramageddon, could well be a secret we have yet to fathom. @sharpeofshape certainly looks a good follow right now.

Yeah with the webcam off and all the secrecy around site It seems like it's going to be an area or a stage...it would make sense that Emily was impressed it hasn't leaked if it's a big build 

I think it's probably 2 giant robot heads that are fully furnished and daft punk now live there year round

Edited by MetaKate

5 minutes ago, MetaKate said:

Yeah with the webcam off and all the secrecy around site It seems like it's going to be an area or a stage...it would make sense that Emily was impressed it hasn't leaked if it's a big build 

I think it's probably 2 giant robot heads that are fully furnished and daft punk now live there year round

Don't.