Avalon announce

Crazyfool01

Added the lineup to the Glastonbury 2017 playlist, about halfway down, if you want a listen. Almost as much brass and pop as there is folk this year!

Fans of the Hot 8 Brass Band (and the like) might want to check out the Hackney Colliery Band, who do originals but also Toto's Africa, No Diggity, Heart Shaped Box, and a Prodigy medley...

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Yeah I enjoyed it. Can't say I've gone back to it much (at all) after the initial few listens but there were a few great songs on there (On What You're On is a banger). What with there already being a billion things for me to see on the lineup I fear I'll end up missing them, but fingers crossed they're playing during a rare gap in the acts for me.

Yeah as someone said already they will probably be on pretty high up, so I imagine they're going to clash with someone I already want to see. Ah well, better to be having clashes than no acts I want to see!

11 minutes ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

Fans of the Hot 8 Brass Band (and the like) might want to check out the Hackney Colliery Band, who do originals but also Toto's Africa, No Diggity, Heart Shaped Box, and a Prodigy medley...

I now have a must see!

23 minutes ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

Ha, looks like loads of fun. Spent a lot of time in the Avalon Field last year, the bar mainly, and had a great time

2 hours ago, Gnomicide said:

They could easily put them mid afternoon which they've done for most of their WTF acts, Wurzels, Lulu, Wombles, Bruce Forsythe. I think the field had to be closed for each of them.

Bruce wasn't closed off but it was stupid to put him in there that early. 

Interested for who the Croissant Neuf TBA will be, I'm going for Feeder though.

1 hour ago, FloorFiller said:

Busted! Yassss! Not gonna lie - they'll take priority over a lot of other stuff (unless they're headlining, in which case fuck 'em).

Priority is a bit far.

1 hour ago, brettredmayne said:

This is why I love Glastonbury so much, even on a smaller stage we have so many diverse acts

It's a great poster, probably the 1st time I'm going to try and watch something there!!

Lissie

Steve Harley & Cockney Rebel !!

Can't believe Kiefer is playing, no idea what he sings but will try to be there with my #Goddamit poster (along with everyone else lol)