2019 Headliners

rzwodezwo

3 hours ago, thewayiam said:

While it's not a bad guess, they've not had a headline slot before and I don't care what they can gain from doing that over a sub slot which I think they would want over Other headliner.

I’m going to read this every time I want to get drunk but don’t have any booze in the house. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 7

4 hours ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Because it gets drunk.

I’m the same with dry roasted peanuts, can’t go to sleep until I’ve eaten all of them in the house no matter how many there are, so have to be very careful how much I buy.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Rubber Soldier said:

I’m exactly like this with cocaine. 

For gods sake don’t try dry roasted peanuts, it’s ten times worse. Cocaine is the gateway drug to the peanut world, you are on a slippery slope! 

10 hours ago, Matt - Ed Banger Records said:

I did actually speak to the guy that had suggested Cure on Other and a female headliner last night and it seems like his info was duff, so yeah, back to Stormzy / Macca / The Cure 

Tsk. This is not news that the Anti Cure, Pro Gaga faction wanted to hear. 

1 hour ago, Rubber Soldier said:

I actually already have a pretty serious cashew dependency. 

Sounds expensive. I don't have to worry about that sort of thing, could never afford to be addicted in the first place as I only get paid peanuts.

Edited by GETOFFAMYLAWN
  • Upvote 2

18 hours ago, morph100 said:

I’m the same with dry roasted peanuts, can’t go to sleep until I’ve eaten all of them in the house no matter how many there are, so have to be very careful how much I buy.

Depends on the brand for me. If Mrs b clumsily picks up supermarket own-brand dry roasted I can usually take them or leave them. KP or Planters however...

25 minutes ago, Gucci Piggy said:

I also completely forgot to factor in during this whole debate about whether The Strokes could sub that they've already got a smaller act than them headlining lol.

You could.say the same about most of the rumoured top acts though. Liam Gallagher is bigger than Stormzy and is probably subbing him. 

3 minutes ago, chatty said:

You could.say the same about most of the rumoured top acts though. Liam Gallagher is bigger than Stormzy and is probably subbing him. 

What a laughable comment by him lol, acts that are 3rd down this year are going to be bigger than Stormzy. By this logic all major festival subs should now be topping Glastonbury and it turned into a medium sized fesrivsm.

10 minutes ago, chatty said:

Yeah but Liam Gallagher is that popular because of his previous band. The debate has been done several times over why Liam Gallagher wouldn't be booked to headline Glastonbury even if he is arguably popular enough to do so atm.

5 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

What a laughable comment by him lol, acts that are 3rd down this year are going to be bigger than Stormzy. By this logic all major festival subs should now be topping Glastonbury and it turned into a medium sized fesrivsm.

What the fuck?