Liam Gallagher

plaskins

1 hour ago, GlastoEls said:

Ha, a new low for russy, desperately poking into the Pretty Green accounts (revenues up 31%, some significant one time costs in the year) to make a point on a potential Glasto booking!

You can't be serious. It's a basket case of a company. 

Even without the one off costs it lost over a quarter of a million quid. YIKES!

A £1.2m decrease in cash. WOW!

Look at it's level of borrowing compared to the size of the company. SCARY!

Stock levels up massively - they are obviously struggling to shift the shitty clothes. EEK!

Another £1.1m pumped into the business by 'investors' (in other words that manc tit) to keep it going...OUCH!

Dear oh dear!

7 minutes ago, SPTFRE said:

Emily just started following Noel Gallagher on Instagram this evening if that's a clue...

Wrong Gallagher :lol:

If they both ended up on the lineup that would be some coup!! Noel far less likely than Liam to play imo, but he will be well rehearsed as is supporting U2 in June. Noel hasn't appeared on any Glasto lineup for 13 years! But with no album to promote, he could just do a best of his solo career with some Oasis numbers ;) 

2 hours ago, eFestivals said:

i'd heard the rumours he was gay, too.

:P

R kid is straight as his eyebrow!

2 hours ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Dunno if this is legit

Just looked this up on Amazon where the OP says he saw it and got sidetracked by the life-sized Liam Gallagher cardboard cutouts they sell on there. No reviews yet, sadly.

4 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

R kid is straight as his eyebrow!

Just looked this up on Amazon where the OP says he saw it and got sidetracked by the life-sized Liam Gallagher cardboard cutouts they sell on there. No reviews yet, sadly.

I had to check them for myself. Brilliant! I think I'll get the Trump and Farage ones to put around the house. 

• 2 weeks later...