Next Announcement 2017 Thread

Gnomicide

1 hour ago, waterfalls212434 said:

Would be nice if they called everybodys bluff and we had the lot today final poster, stage times and all.......probably wont happen but itd blow a few minds. 

Yeah, it'd put the cat among the pigeons a bit, also really put the whole thereisnopattern thing to the test. At the moment I feel like we're just going through the motions 

I have alerts set up for EE and GlastoFest on Twitter. Been getting really excited a few times this week thinking there was an announcement. Just reminders to register to vote*

*Thank god we will know the result before the festival. Brexit day was a strange one last year...

2 hours ago, DareToDibble said:

*Thank god we will know the result before the festival. Brexit day was a strange one last year...

Yes waking up to that result on the Friday morning was the worst time I've ever spent at the festival, and it didn't wear off that quickly either...

Who do you think will appear in the full lineup that haven't really had a mention on here?

Arab Strap seem likely to me. Going to see Fat Freddy's Drop in a couple of week, not as sure on them playing Glastonbury though.

26 minutes ago, billum said:

Yes waking up to that result on the Friday morning was the worst time I've ever spent at the festival, and it didn't wear off that quickly either...

You clearly didn't see Shakin' Stevens on the Pyramid then (bet he's a Tory too).

4 minutes ago, Simpo said:

Who do you think will appear in the full lineup that haven't really had a mention on here?

Arab Strap seem likely to me. Going to see Fat Freddy's Drop in a couple of week, not as sure on them playing Glastonbury though.

Kraftwerk?

5 hours ago, kalifire said:

The Common have been ramping up their social media. I think it'll go down like this:

Tomorrow: The Common

Tuesday: T&C

Friday: Arcadia

Tuesday 30th Full poster. 

Thursday 8th: Stage times. 

the big poster has come out at the same time as the stage times/full stages list for the last 2 years, so I can see them just releasing them together again this year. 30th/31st/1st for them both I'd guess.

1 minute ago, Untz said:

As much as I love the T&C area, I really don't care about their announcement. It's more of a turn up and see kind of area for me. It usually means I end up watching the same acts over and over, but that's ok.

Yeah I agree, I can't see me heading there specifically for anyone, although I would like to spend more time there this year. Will this include comedy line up though? Or is that cabaret and different?

1 minute ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Yeah I agree, I can't see me heading there specifically for anyone, although I would like to spend more time there this year. Will this include comedy line up though? Or is that cabaret and different?

Cabaret (and therefore comedy) is part of the T&C so should come with it.

4 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

I'm really hoping we get the stage times with the big poster this year too, although obviously there is no pattern... don't think I could handle getting more bands dropped without knowing about clashes.

If the last 3 years are anything to go by then it'll be the whole lot including times.

I love scrolling down through that big bastard.