Next Announcement 2017 Thread

Gnomicide

So far there have been 4 Friday stage announcements this year, so when they make it another one today that'll be 5. We are obviously in the 5th month, and we are just 5 weeks away from the festival. Friday is also the 5th day of the week. There is no way on earth there won't be an announcement today. Nailed on.

Just now, FuzzyDunlop said:

Not into Drum n Bass.... Ill avoid the common!

ditto.

I don't really recognise much on that poster.

Looks like they have achieved their goal with me as I'll probably be staying away from the SE corner most of the time

Just now, JoBalls said:

He is good but it's not the same without the awesome venue... Coppardollar is our Wednesday night tradition! 

You never know, they might have a presence, maybe a different area? Seems like there's lots of tweaks in the naughty corner this year. Seems strange to have their resident DJ there and not the rest of the gang

Just now, SPTFRE said:

You never know, they might have a presence, maybe a different area? Seems like there's lots of tweaks in the naughty corner this year. Seems strange to have their resident DJ there and not the rest of the gang

Hopefully! I have tweeted them for reassurance haha!

1 minute ago, SPTFRE said:

A definite absence of techno though, the electronica thread must be going into meltdown

They are. There is a LOT of bass there.

Noisia on the Thursday in the Temple will be rammed. Not sure putting My Nu Leng in the Rum Shack is the best of ideas either, that can get pretty full as well.

1 minute ago, SPTFRE said:

A definite absence of techno though, the electronica thread must be going into meltdown

Yep people are not happy :lol:

Serves me right for not venturing to the Common in all the previous ace lineup years. Might just have to pop my head in for a bit one night rather than spend a sizeable amount of time in there as planned.

Just now, FloorFiller said:

Yep people are not happy :lol:

Serves me right for not venturing to the Common in all the previous ace lineup years. Might just have to pop my head in for a bit one night rather than spend a sizeable amount of time in there as planned.

Just popped my head in there. I feel sorry for those guys, I love their passion for all things bleepy. Hopefully their prayers will be answered in the Beat Hotel, Stonebridge Bar or a surprise area not yet announced

3 minutes ago, big__phil said:

They are. There is a LOT of bass there.

Noisia on the Thursday in the Temple will be rammed. Not sure putting My Nu Leng in the Rum Shack is the best of ideas either, that can get pretty full as well.

As much as I love D&B, the festival does seem to be saturated with it (and house) this year. I love all forms of dance music and would prefer some variation across the weekend