Who's Touring Around Glastonbury 2017?

Gnomicide

19 hours ago, Mezhyp1 said:

this isnt around Glastonbury, but its more dates and a proper live return from The XX to their own headline shows 

http://pitchfork.com/news/67989-the-xx-announce-fall-2016-tour/?mbid=social_facebook

i will be absolutely dumbfounded if they arent at Glastonbury 

Surely will be nailed on to be there, where they play will be interesting headlined the other stage last time out.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, dondo said:

Depeche Mode just announced a big tour with dates in June

http://www.nme.com/news/depeche-mode/97028

Playing Berlin on the 22nd and Rome on the 25th do leaves the Friday and Saturday free

We can hope, but it would mean they'd be playing gigs on consecutive nights.  If you look at the rest of their tour schedule, there's at least a day between each gig.

5 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Headliner predictions thread has the Depeche Mode chat re. this pretty much ruling them out.

Yes I read that after I had posted the tour info on this thread.

My wife is very excited as there her favourite band and as the London date is a weekend we can take the kids.

Just now, Scruffylovemonster said:

With the radiohead tease the other day and now this, it's possible he's on a traffic-increasing wind-up at the minute. 

BuzzFests  - you won't believe the 13 acts already confirmed to play Glastonbury.  Number 5 will SHOCK YOU

17 minutes ago, Quark said:

BuzzFests  - you won't believe the 13 acts already confirmed to play Glastonbury.  Number 5 will SHOCK YOU

BuzzFests - 10 reasons why staying in Worthy View gives you a more real Glastonbury experience than staying in Pennards.

Edited by The Red Telephone

2 minutes ago, The Red Telephone said:

I have the horrible feeling this news would rule someone out rather than confirm some shite.

Stone Roses announcing another date on the Friday and/or Sunday of the festival? (although they'd obviously have to be busy all three days to completely rule them out). unsure as to what else it could be though as we have very little to work with at the moment

22 hours ago, Mezhyp1 said:

this isnt around Glastonbury, but its more dates and a proper live return from The XX to their own headline shows 

http://pitchfork.com/news/67989-the-xx-announce-fall-2016-tour/?mbid=social_facebook

i will be absolutely dumbfounded if they arent at Glastonbury 

Am in Germany a few days before and trying to convince myself that a little trip to Prague to see them on the 29th is worthwhile. The 40yo sensible me says "wait, they'll be at Glastonbury" but the 40yo not so sensible me says.." 2 days in Prague and The xx!!"