Headliner predictions 2017

swede

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, Zac Quinn said:

Yeah I'd go for that. 

I just don't know where for the life of me they've pulled Kasabian out from and I'm terrified it's because she told them off the record that they were one of the two

It will have come from the fact that NME readers fucking love Kasabian so they just dropped their name in there... 

12 minutes ago, rzwodezwo said:

Don't really care for the Foos anymore. Maybe they can finally get Fleetwood Mac to do it, no? 

Yeah possibly. I mean, they've been deep in negotiations with Glastonbury in recent years IIRC and obviously IOW won't steal them away again this time so maybe they'll waive the big bucks and just agree to play.

"We’re quite far down the line. It’s looking so good. We’re certainly all there with all of our headliners across all stages.”

http://www.nme.com/news/daft-punk-stone-roses-not-headlining-glastonbury-2017-1684610#68TS9bWTMCC40ej6.99

Neil get on the case!

Edited by zero000

6 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Yeah possibly. I mean, they've been deep in negotiations with Glastonbury in recent years IIRC and obviously IOW won't steal them away again this time so maybe they'll waive the big bucks and just agree to play.

Them closing the Pyramid with Songbird as the last song before the fallow year would be a hell of a moment.

Edited by Zac Quinn

2 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

I actually like that the race is (to some extent) wide open now. Makes it profoundly more interesting!

Can definitely see this being Sheeran on the Saturday and Foos on the Sunday now. Read somewhere that they played their first show since hiatus over the last few days with Sammy Hagar, Paul Stanley and others....so seems as though they are back in action. Having seen them twice before, they do put on an outrageously good show.