Headliner predictions 2017

swede

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, Huckleberry Finn said:

EE:  “There was a news story that said Daft Punk and Stone Roses. That’s not true. I don’t know where that came from.”
http://www.nme.com/news/daft-punk-stone-roses-not-headlining-glastonbury-2017-1684610?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

zgla8.gif?c=popkey-web&p=popkey&i=mrw-re

3 minutes ago, dylangraham said:

Radiohead
The xx

Ed Sheeran
Lady Gaga

Foo Fighters
Royal Blood

would be my prediction at this stage

Yeah I'd go for that. 

I just don't know where for the life of me they've pulled Kasabian out from and I'm terrified it's because she told them off the record that they were one of the two

4 minutes ago, jparx said:

Blimey. What a turn of events. 

I have to say though, with Radiohead confirmed the headliner situation is already better than the last few years. I'm not really that arsed if we get two mega pants bands.

Just read the actual article. Yup, game over for the dream set.

3 minutes ago, Zac Quinn said:

Yeah I'd go for that. 

I just don't know where for the life of me they've pulled Kasabian out from and I'm terrified it's because she told them off the record that they were one of the two

I really can't see Kasabian. Considering they will have played just 3 years prior, and they're heavily rumoured for R&L, it would be an incredibly weak booking for Glastonbury

It won't be Kasabian, it's stretching it for Coldplay to have done it so soon but they can just about get away with it. Kasabian are not three years later standard by a long stretch.

Edit to add: If anyone was going to do it that soon surely it would be AM over Kasabian? They have an extra year on them.

Edited by Deaf Nobby Burton

Just now, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

It won't be Kasabian, it's stretching it for Coldplay to have done it so soon but they can just about get away with it. Kasabian are not three years later standard by a long stretch.

If we're getting anyone from 2014, Arcade Fire would be much more appreciated.

Just now, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

"Oh. Um hi. You don't know me, but, uhhh, I was just driving past your house and, um: you don't own a dog, do you?"