Next Announcement thread

Matt42

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's now safe to predict the lineupwill be out next week from Thursday afternoon onwards. I'll be at Bearded Theory all weekend so will miss it.

I remember bumping into Scottie there last year and Silver Hayes had come out. He wasn't impressed trying to update eFests on his phone :D

55 minutes ago, Alan_C said:

No chance of a full announcement tomorrow. Emily said 'a couple of weeks' only last week, and there is no point in Glade doing their own announcement only for the full poster to drop straight after that. I reckon Thursday next week.

Emily also said we'd have the full line up by the end of April so wouldn't hold her quotes to much! 

35 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

I think it's now safe to predict the lineupwill be out next week from Thursday afternoon onwards. I'll be at Bearded Theory all weekend so will miss it.

I remember bumping into Scottie there last year and Silver Hayes had come out. He wasn't impressed trying to update eFests on his phone :D

Ironic that the times the eFests crew are busiest updating the lineup are the times we care the least about their lineup pages. Wonderful for rumoured acts, redundant for confirmed.

1 hour ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

I think the individual area drip feed is good.

The Glade has been what I was most looking forward to as an area. Can't wait for tomorrow

I'm with you on this. I love the glade . Happily spend all day there 

1 hour ago, VisionOfLove said:

Emily also said we'd have the full line up by the end of April so wouldn't hold her quotes to much! 

She didn't. She said they'd be revealing stage by stage announcements in April to showcase the depth of the lineup. Stage by stage announcements began in April. Lots of people misinterpreted her use of "stage by stage" to mean the big poster with stage splits.

10 hours ago, evilduck said:

It came up on the news segment on Radio X as I was driving home last night. Made me chuckle. All these people frantically checking the clashfinder now will be very confused when the actual times come out.

haha yeah I laughed at that too, erm nope! I love the Clashfinder, but only when it's at level 'Have at it!'

Edited by verrymerry

3 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

I think quite early as their Twitter bloke/blokess is chomping at the bit.

10:15

Well, I think we purists would say that the correct form of the idiom uses the more lyrical champing but, because I love you, I'll let it slide just this once.

Ben
x

Edited by bennyhana22
Never correct language with an inaccurately written correction

2 minutes ago, bennyhana22 said:

Well, I think we purists would say that the correct form of the idiom uses the more lyrical champing but, because I love you, I'll let it slide just this once.

Ben
x

I don't think you need to be so pacific with your grammer on here.

5 minutes ago, bennyhana22 said:

I genuinely winced reading that, you mischievous scamp.

Ben

Ben

I saw this and thought of you.

" Their probably just unaware of the affect they're words wood have on us. Its no big deal and we should just except it. I wouldn't altar a single word. They've been served there just deserts, and I would of maid the same mistake. Let sleeping dogs lay. They probably never past English class anyway, and your far two picky about these things. "

5 minutes ago, Woffy said:

Your welcome.

4 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

Ben

I saw this and thought of you.

" Their probably just unaware of the affect they're words wood have on us. Its no big deal and we should just except it. I wouldn't altar a single word. They've been served there just deserts, and I would of maid the same mistake. Let sleeping dogs lay. They probably never past English class anyway, and your far two picky about these things. "

Chest pain...central..crushing..chest paaaaiiiiin.........................

Ben

18 minutes ago, bennyhana22 said:

Ben
x

Don't know what you're talking about. 

;)