Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

1 minute ago, Tommy Dickfingers said:

Call Super confirmed to me on The Gram he’s doing Beat Hotel, Maceos (seriously how do I get in there sounds sick) and “something on Sunday at Stonebridge. Hope it’s him and Objekt.

Good work!

2 hours ago, shuttlep said:

Stanton warriors have confirmed they will be there

fingers crossed for the Glade, the usually do a set there

Great news - literally clicked on this thread to moan about the lack of breaks so far (bar Freestylers and Rennie Pilgrim).

3 minutes ago, Homer said:

Great news - literally clicked on this thread to moan about the lack of breaks so far (bar Freestylers and Rennie Pilgrim).

normally look forward to the playing Friday night in the temple

but they are playing in London Friday night

so fingers crossed for Saturday night in the glade

5 minutes ago, Tommy Dickfingers said:

Staff at Bloc9 innit.

Think I’m gonna try and blag my way in there and failing that just storm in like I own the gaff. If you do it bold enough people assume you belong there.... right?

Too true. 

Chin up bold as brass 

20 minutes ago, Tommy Dickfingers said:

Call Super confirmed to me on The Gram he’s doing Beat Hotel, Maceos (seriously how do I get in there sounds sick) and “something on Sunday at Stonebridge. Hope it’s him and Objekt.

You'll definitely get this out of more DJs, slide into those DMs

Good work

On 4/28/2019 at 1:07 PM, Mattymooz said:

Just been trawling back through the Silver Hayes lineup, really liking Hammer and I dont remember them being mentioned on here at all. Sound kinda like Bicep (and they have done some collaborations previously too)

Hammer is great, saw him open for Bicep @ Printowrks. Got the impression he was told to not blow the roof off before the show, started very slow and smooth and built his way up very nicely getting the vibe ready for the show. Last 30 mins were very fun. Curious how he'd manage in his own setting.

Always been a fan since Dahlia. 

3 hours ago, Mezhyp1 said:

You'll definitely get this out of more DJs, slide into those DMs

Good work

Last time I slid into HAAi DM’s to ask her about tune she played when I seen her, she said it’s track made by Aphex Twins’ lawyer 10 years back and it’s unreleased. Still not sure if I believe ?

I didn't make my way to Shangri-la last time out (its often too busy and some of the rackets that emanate from its corridors and towers would shudder the bones), but I think I can't rule out some of that. 

At least Bicep will be nice and spacious :rolleyes: 

Edited by Mezhyp1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Sub Focus, Dimension, Slipmatt, Altern8, My Nu Leng, London Elektricity, Ratty, Pilgrim, Zinc, special guest, very special guests and a whole bunch of new acts that I've yet to discover. Plus Block 9, Arcadia and Glade yet to come.

God damn, I love this festival.

Just messaged a pal saying that there's already so much on my list of stuff to see, and they haven't even announced 'my' three areas yet (which are, as you say, Block9, Arcadia and Glade!).

Ben

Up for Bicep in Gas Tower more up for Craig Charles all day Friday though it’s a top craic.

I didn’t ask Call Super on the gram someone said is he playing so I chanced asking where. I did message Paul Woolford/Special Request though coz I missed him in Manchester and he sadly can’t make it. Wounded he’d be unreal at the farm.

4 minutes ago, bennyhana22 said:

Just messaged a pal saying that there's already so much on my list of stuff to see, and they haven't even announced 'my' three areas yet (which are, as you say, Block9, Arcadia and Glade!).

Ben

Beat Hotel still to come too! 

1 minute ago, bennyhana22 said:

Ben

I have a feeling that Block 9 is going to be right up your street this year. The bias over the past few festivals has been towards tech and deep house which were popular at that time but there's been a resurgence in techno towards the mainstream in the past couple years and I reckon the festival have identified that, hence the expansion of that area. We might not get the predominant names but I'm pretty sure we'll get those on the cusp of breaking through and most importantly, the music they play

• Upvote 2