Acid_Haze

As I swept through the many posts made today while I was dragged away from the internet, the one that has troubled me most was the complaint that Mumfords had to pad out their set with covers due to only having 2 albums.

Fair enough. but where does this leave the Stone Roses?

Extended twonky Squire solos from what I've seen.

• Replies 37.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• eFestivals

• FloorFiller

• Matt42

• Rose-Colored Boy

kanye.jpg

Kanye West posing topless. Lucky you, free reign on judging the attractiveness of his face, go for it!

Face like a slapped arse, bit of a uni brow thing going on, tasty but tiny nips to.

Fair enough. but where does this leave the Stone Roses?

Fans repeating every lyric back? :P

So I missed most of last night's chat.

With the resale being next week already, are we assuming that there won't be a lineup announcement until after that?

Probably, though it won't stop us all coming on here daily and talking s*ite about nothing. The Shangri-la info being held back and general lack of rumours suggests to me Michael really has gone for the selling out without releasing the line-up thing but there could be other reasons for the (non) delay, headliner related or not.

Still don't understand why Foo's and Kanye were announced in advance though? It's not like they needed to be is it? Foos tour had already sold out and Kanye has released no tour dates yet.

If the festival wanted total secrecy they could have been kept under wraps too.

Due to having to prepare for a job interview next week, I'm going to have to curtail my lurking/posting of shite and get on with my life for a bit. I'm unsure whether an imminent announcement will be for the best or if the lack of news will just distract me.

Real life getting in the way of G is shite!!