Arcade Fire

Zoo Music Girl

29 minutes ago, misterplow said:

You mean a King Of Limbs. 

Hope this band comes back with their A Moon Shaped Pool. 

I genuinely think KOL is better than AMSP. And EN is better than WE.

Who wants to hear a band try and do the same thing they’ve already done but slightly worse?

1 minute ago, Sparticus said:

I can't see this tour selling well.... The Everything Now tour was sparse in arenas and about £50 a ticket! 

Yeah I expect the upper levels to be pretty sparse, and tickets popping up on twickets nearer the time for cheap. Think I’ll go down that route instead of forking out now.

Really disheartened by the massive price jump but especially the whole hot ticket/ early entry / hotel package shilling. I thought they were better than that but I guess... not.

Think I'll wait and see how I feel nearer the time. Or may crack and try again this week- still amongst my favourite ever live acts.

1 hour ago, ilovelanegan said:

Really disheartened by the massive price jump but especially the whole hot ticket/ early entry / hotel package shilling. I thought they were better than that but I guess... not.

Think I'll wait and see how I feel nearer the time. Or may crack and try again this week- still amongst my favourite ever live acts.

I keep seeing fans saying boycott Ticketmaster because of the VIP packages, I don't think they realise the artist and management has the choice to add these packages to the tour.

I won't be buying a tickets can't justify the price when I think I've already seen them at their best

1 hour ago, benc said:

Busy morning and I’m a bit late to this, have I missed out on standing tickets at the o2?

No, that was the presale for people who bought the album, there’s a Live Nation presale tomorrow, and the proper sale on Friday. Based on what we experienced today I’d say there were about 8 standing tickets at the O2 in today’s presale, so there should be a few thousand available on Friday. That’s what I am hoping for.

• Like 1

Got a couple of standing for Birmingham. I noticed utilita had the prices up on their site a day or two ago so had some time to get my head around the price jump.

That said, we live in the sticks on the other side of the country, so with the train & hotel costs on top - it’s a pricey ol’ trip.

1 hour ago, The Clearest Blue said:

Do we think they will add a second London date on the Friday? I can’t do any of their UK dates, currently looking into flying to Milan to see them.

I'd have thought so. 

52 minutes ago, Hugh Jass II said:

Do they still have gigs at the GMEX? Remember seeing AF play there on The Suburbs.

Not often - think when Arlo Parks and Damon Albarn played last year for MIF those were the first gigs there for five or six years 

2 hours ago, Riggins said:

Yeah I'll deffo be lowballing everyone on Twickets for half price 2 days before these ones. No chance I'm paying those prices 

This. Had 5 of us keen this morning, having seen the prices three have dropped out (two of those were coming from out of town). It's way too much.

Everything crossed for a secret set (that isn't so well publicised you have to wait all day to get near...)

Got 6 for o2. Yea the price rise sucks but its going to be the new norm at this point especially when most bands make their money through tours now and its Arcade Fire, so I was always gonna pay it but as Hugh said above with how high arena's set their prices now it makes festival and even day festivals seem like an absolute bargain now. The National at All Points East for £70 quid is a steal!!!!

8 minutes ago, Slugy said:

Got 6 for o2. Yea the price rise sucks but its going to be the new norm at this point especially when most bands make their money through tours now and its Arcade Fire, so I was always gonna pay it but as Hugh said above with how high arena's set their prices now it makes festival and even day festivals seem like an absolute bargain now. The National at All Points East for £70 quid is a steal!!!!

I used to be quite casual seeing acts at arenas. If I “liked” or didn’t mind them but friends were going I’d tag along.

At £75+ a pop that’s getting knocked on the head and I’ll only be seeing artists I love at arenas and stadiums. It’s going to price the “casual” listeners out of the market and I don’t know how many acts can rely on die hards to sell these out so wonder if it’ll come full circle and the market will dictate any changes if we end up with half full / 3/4 full tours.

Arcade Fire is probably the biggest exception for me and I don’t even know what monetary limit I’d put on seeing them.