Who have you seen on the most stages?

MrHew

6 hours ago, foolee said:

Only been once so can’t say 3 or more times but I did manage to watch Frank Turner at Strummerville & BBC Introducing and Vampire Weekend on The Park and Pyramid. Not bad for the one festival! 

In fact you’ve reminded me of mine….

Vampire Weekend on Pyramid, Other and Park. 

• Upvote 1

Interesting to consider how few repeats I’ve seen! New York Brass Band the clear winner.

Florence (John Peel / Pyramid)

Laura Marling (Park, Pyramid)

Chemical Bros (dance village somewhere as was, Other)

Now struggling to think of more, surprised! I’m sure the Killers but not sure when the other one would have been, as well as the 2019 one. 

STANTON WARRIORS

Glade

jungle tree 

dance tent 

arcadia

Bimble inn

some strange tent near the glade many years ago (f**k knows what it was called) 

The temple

Rabbit hole

Glade dome

spaceport

Jagz Acid lounge

there will be more , but f**k knows

Edited by shuttlep

On 3/9/2024 at 7:56 AM, Miathedog said:

Interesting to consider how few repeats I’ve seen! New York Brass Band the clear winner.

Florence (John Peel / Pyramid)

Laura Marling (Park, Pyramid)

Chemical Bros (dance village somewhere as was, Other)

Now struggling to think of more, surprised! I’m sure the Killers but not sure when the other one would have been, as well as the 2019 one. 

Woodsies 2017 surely

On 3/7/2024 at 3:22 PM, SilverLining said:

Well there you go, if people arent happy with the headliners and lack of Euro coverage there could be a rematch. With all this chat about expensive ticket prices, i'd happily pay £355 to watch some of the names here playing.

I played in that!  2010 I think?  We raised loads of cash for Wateraid and I broke 2 fingers.  Still got the red Efests T-shirt with 4Assedmonkey on the back.  Good times.

30 minutes ago, 4AssedMonkey said:

I played in that!  2010 I think?  We raised loads of cash for Wateraid and I broke 2 fingers.  Still got the red Efests T-shirt with 4Assedmonkey on the back.  Good times.

2009 according to my photos 🙂

image.thumb.png.fec3ad1ca8ad3e0a25da9c3e51eb0fa8.png

Frank Turner: Leftfield 2010 (my first time seeing him!) and then Other, Strummerville, Avalon.

Beans On Toast: Avalon, Bandstand, Greenpeace, Hell stage, Leftfield. Missed his short appearance on the Pyramid last year...

Waterboys: Pyramid, Acoustic, Avalon (all in one year too!).

Edited by Watergirl
  • Upvote 1

On 3/7/2024 at 5:19 PM, rubenz said:

Must be Idles for me x4

Park Stage

Other

Hell Stage

BBC Introducing 

I don't even really like the feckers  but must have seen them about 12 times live somehow!

Stop trying to be cool - you must at like them at least a wee bit!!! The Hell Stage isn't even one you can accidently just be at! 

(I love them and I'm jealous. I think I'm only on 7....and that's been greatly purposeful!) 

OMG its the church is the only act i’ve seen twice at Glastonbury - once on Hell stage and once in the Avalon Tent

Edit: Falsehood! I have seen Little Dragon twice (WH and Woodsies) and Chvrches twice (WH and Other)

Edited by Twiggy553

This year will be the 4th time ive seen coldplay  Pyramid , over 10 times for both hobo jones Avalon  and cassette boy Glade  . all on the same stages though . possibly Fatboy slim ive seen on most different or showhawk duo but memory hazy as to where and when 

6 hours ago, Sasperella2 said:

Stop trying to be cool - you must at like them at least a wee bit!!! The Hell Stage isn't even one you can accidently just be at! 

(I love them and I'm jealous. I think I'm only on 7....and that's been greatly purposeful!) 

I don't mind a couple of their tunes!😬

One of my glasto buddies is a bit of an Idles mega fan and I just go with the flow so always seem to end up where they are on.

I think the Hell Stage was because someone had persuaded me to go and see Gojira and Idles were on after, they were pretty decent to be fair.

So it's  become a bit of a running joke that I've seen them so many times but  not really my bag!

Plus I'm in Bristol so seen them a few times at smaller venues like Louisiana when they first started and then when they moved on to bigger venues like Colston Hall, Downs Festival, Marble Factory etc etc😁

if i include stages at other festivals its probably dreadzone, lost count of how many times i've seen them. 🙂 

dunno who old age is catching up with quickest - them or me!