Acts Touring Around Glastonbury 2024

northernringo

4 minutes ago, CantWaitForGlasto22 said:

Someone said Vampire Weekend had said they were going to announce some UK dates but I can’t see it on their socials. May mean they aren’t an exclusive at Primavera which could mean Glastonbury too. Did anyone catch what they actually said about UK tour dates?

if you go to buy the album from their UK store they have an advert for UK tour dates if you buy the album

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, CantWaitForGlasto22 said:

Someone said Vampire Weekend had said they were going to announce some UK dates but I can’t see it on their socials. May mean they aren’t an exclusive at Primavera which could mean Glastonbury too. Did anyone catch what they actually said about UK tour dates?

I think the exclusive just applies to festivals. So their own gigs aren't covered by it.

18 minutes ago, Chrisp1986 said:

Nailed on. Booked hotel in Halifax in case I don't get resale.

FB_IMG_1709111447259.jpg

Yeah, nailed on.  Slight shame for me though as I love the Piece Hall as a venue, it's only 30 mins drive from me and I would have definitely gone to this if I weren't at Glasto.

39 minutes ago, Mcbatesman said:

He normally takes his time, though I imagine the last album touring cycle was quite disrupted by COVID 

Though he did have plenty time to sit at home working on the new material..

On 2/23/2024 at 5:51 PM, internetjef said:

Busted playing Bristol sounds on the Thursday 

Imagine they could pull a sugababes style crowd somewhere 

They already did the 'massive pop act from 20 odd years ago' slot on Avalon back in 2017, and (predictably) the field was totally rammed, despite them being up against JC on the Pyramid.

22 hours ago, Ben7amin_ said:

Still a possibility just about

Screenshot_20240227-204338_Facebook.jpg

I'm pretty sure most of my replies in this thread are just thanking people for giving heads up on tours! 

With that said, thank you!!! My girlfriend loves Soccer Mommy and Cambridge J2 is tiny compared to where I'd assumed she'd play! Will be making sure we're there for this!