Any sign of Pulp yet?

angelin

4 hours ago, BlueJeansAndWhiteTshirts said:

I think they'll do a TBC pyramid slot a la The Libertines (2015??)

I am hoping it's that rather than another Park secret set, as much as I loved that it would be nice to have them in a field big enough to accommodate everyone and big screens coz I couldn't see a single thing at Park set.

• Upvote 2

21 hours ago, sadimmock said:

I think it’s only the Warrington one that hasn’t sold out isn’t it? I think that the rest are all gone? 

Nope… IoW, Trnsmt and Latitude aren’t sold out, and the involvement of.Glastonbury director in the latter may explain the lack of announcement if they are booked.

41 minutes ago, GrumpyRaver said:

Nope… IoW, Trnsmt and Latitude aren’t sold out, and the involvement of.Glastonbury director in the latter may explain the lack of announcement if they are booked.

Wow, I just (re)looked at the Latitude lineup, and am not surprised they aren't sold out.  Very slim pickings there - maybe four acts across the whole weekend that could (for example) sell 10k+ tickets in London - i.e. a date at Ally Pally or more - Pulp, Paolo Nutini, George Ezra and The Kooks?

5 hours ago, GrumpyRaver said:

Ah okay. I thought that the Pulp day tickets had gone at least for Glasgow. Apologies! 

20 hours ago, goonerben said:

Wow, I just (re)looked at the Latitude lineup, and am not surprised they aren't sold out.  Very slim pickings there - maybe four acts across the whole weekend that could (for example) sell 10k+ tickets in London - i.e. a date at Ally Pally or more - Pulp, Paolo Nutini, George Ezra and The Kooks?

Paul Heaton did an arena tour 

Nick Banks tweeted that a big announcement is due today folks... And putting 2 + 2 together with an imminent announcement for Woodsies... Could it be...?? 👀

• Upvote 1

Agree, it seems unlikely but as we know from The Killers, they can manage the crowd there.  

And I'd watch Pulp over Elton.. If I was going this year! 

Edited by bexj

26 minutes ago, t0paz said:

All depends who they’re up against. If it is Saturday night then it might well be, especially if it was raining.

The only possible way they could have an announced Pulp set in a tent would be if it was directly against Elton, and even that's a stretch.

If they're announced, they'll either be Pyramid somewhere or the missing Other Headliner that we all expect to be QOTSA.

Pulp is only woodsies as a TBA

starting to think its not happening. Only possibilities are 3rd down pyramid or a TBA most likely woodsies if thats how its been done.

60% not playing

30% Pyramid 3rd

10% Woodsies TBA

0% Woodsies announced

no doubt they’re first on the “let’s call them last minute” list if any pyramid headliner, sub or other stage headliners had to pull out.