Headliners 2023

Crazyfool01

10 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

I swear all the discussion now is going to be that Elton needs 20 guests during his set or its not going to be good at all. If he has none at all theres going to be a swath of you lot saying it was a stinker, just watch.

I think you can make the same point without sounding like a spoilt child. I tend to agree, it's Elton John. He doesn't need a list of guests, but I'm sure there'll be one or two. Just let people have fun and speculate, this is exciting news

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, 4AssedMonkey said:

I think it's just speculation born of excitement.  It's a great day for us, please don't piss all over it!

^^ This please. 
Skippy will be along to piss all over it any time now anyway.

7 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

And you shall dance all four off again in June...

Brilliant! 😂😂

4 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

I think you can make the same point without sounding like a spoilt child. I tend to agree, it's Elton John. He doesn't need a list of guests, but I'm sure there'll be one or two. Just let people have fun and speculate, this is exciting news

Supre always sounds upset. No matter what it is, unless it's an American tour or Coachella news.

Well that announcement complicate things - I had the same problem when the Stones played Glasto in 2013 !!! As all my volunteers wanted the night off but I was able to fix it { as amazingly the other team working in that bar wanted Sunday night off so we were able to swap { with permission from the tent Manager }} and I can imagine it will be like that next year + I will be flooded with requests for a place but sadly its not the 90's when I could secure 25 Glasto places for donkey years so its going to leave a lot of people disappointed. 

• Upvote 1

As I was typing my message I was thinking this.

1 minute ago, glasto-worker said:

Well that announcement complicate things - I had the same problem when the Stones played Glasto in 2013 !!! As all my volunteers wanted the night off but I was able to fix it { as amazingly the other team working in that bar wanted Sunday night off so we were able to swap { with permission from the tent Manager }} and I can imagine it will be like that next year + I will be flooded with requests for a place but sadly its not the 90's when I could secure 25 Glasto places for donkey years so its going to leave a lot of people disappointed. 

Edited by Slugy

Just now, addicted2noise said:

Him playing the Sunday essentially rules out the Weeknd too, unless he's headlining Friday instead of The Arctic Monkeys which ain't happening (although would be more preferable to be honest).

Also shuts up all the nutjobs who were trying to convince themselves "It's an easy flight from Belgium" or "You can fly from Minneapolis overnight" so that they could pretend that Harry Styles or Taylor Swift could play. See also Blur and Ireland.