2024 Headliners

1 hour ago, Robofish said:

Interesting poster, if only for the fact that the one band I have been told will probably play the Park stage, and who I haven’t seen mentioned here at all, are on it. (Dexys).

How confident are you in the information? I would have assumed they would play The Pyramid (early on).

Do you know which day they are supposedly playing?

Should we just accept no announcements until probably March? Seems easier to quell the constant checking in. Trying not to look for at least 24 hours. Never happens even though I literally don't care who is playing! Sigh

2 minutes ago, Mich1268 said:

Should we just accept no announcements until probably March? Seems easier to quell the constant checking in. Trying not to look for at least 24 hours. Never happens even though I literally don't care who is playing! Sigh

Nah, I look on the rumours, wild speculation and debates as all part of the festival build up. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Mich1268 said:

We have no idea. We’re in relatively unfamiliar territory right now given they haven’t announced a single thing so there’s every chance the lineup could come before March to make up for that, but it’s all just guesswork at this point. A part of me is leaning towards the a second half of February announcement now… but that could just be more me wanting it rather than believing it’ll happen. 

Also I kind of enjoy how crazy people start to get the later it gets, especially when Glastonbury tweets or instagrams something and it’s just a new t-shirt design.

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Mich1268 said:

I don’t think we’ll get any poster until March. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, northernringo said:

How confident are you in the information? I would have assumed they would play The Pyramid (early on).

Do you know which day they are supposedly playing?

One of the current band mentioned it to me, the Park was a guess (this was back in November) and no day was mentioned. Vague I know, but that’s all I got. 🙂

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, incident said:

I actually think the Black and White is one of the things that gives away it being fake tbh.

If you load the full image and look at the bottom, it's got a Windows 10 taskbar on it. So it's a photo of a computer screen, and from the way it's shaded can safely say that the black and white effect isn't what's on screen - it's either due to the photo being taken in B&W, or an effect being added to it afterwards.

image.png.d798efc08e4b3723a6064d32ff10c468.png

Which begs the question - in what scenario in 2024 would either of those occur other than someone trying to make something look more "underground"?

Edit: and given the splash of yellow in the top left - it's a filter that's been applied to the photo.

Nicely done

FmhfudlakAAUA7d.jpg

1 hour ago, Mich1268 said:

It’s one of my fave things about the festival - they keep us guessing and there truly is no pattern! Constant checking in is part of my day at this time of the year, but if you’re on insta / twitter then you can set alerts for when the fest  post if you don’t want to check in all the time.

1 hour ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Nah, I look on the rumours, wild speculation and debates as all part of the festival build up. 

Exactly! Speculating right up until the poster drop. I know people on here think they know, through decent sources, who the headliners are now but I just feel as if there is a curveball coming. 

And I refuse to admit Madonna is out until I see Madonna isn’t on the poster 😂

1 hour ago, dotdash79 said:

line up announcement tomorrow 8 am.

No inside information but just a feeling.

It’s that dry that I see no reason not to believe this… until 08:01 tomorrow, so I’ll play along 😀

13 minutes ago, stuie said:

It’s one of my fave things about the festival - they keep us guessing and there truly is no pattern! Constant checking in is part of my day at this time of the year, but if you’re on insta / twitter then you can set alerts for when the fest  post if you don’t want to check in all the time.

Exactly! Speculating right up until the poster drop. I know people on here think they know, through decent sources, who the headliners are now but I just feel as if there is a curveball coming. 

And I refuse to admit Madonna is out until I see Madonna isn’t on the poster 😂

And that’s the moment when the ‘Madonna Secret Set’ rumours begin👍