ticket tips and tricks Glastonbury 2024 resales

Crazyfool01

19 minutes ago, scatteredscreens said:

the rate in which they have gone up is a bit of piss take in comparison to Southern cities. Not expecting them to be the same amount but some of the coach prices are eyewatering. £100 for a return from Sheffield.

Seems based on the above that its all over the place dependent on city anyway

12 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

Quite a niche option given you also only need a single trip so hopefully you'll be lucky tonight. I'm sure you've had lots of offers but if you did want me to try for you i'd happily do so.

11 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

ive had some but would never refuse help .... ill dm you . Thanks appreciate that 

I've just had my helper stolen !! (joking of course)

1 minute ago, drunk pumpkin said:

Under 60 refresh rate per minute to be safe.

That's completely agreed upon

My question for you:

is that 60 each for the Wednesday link AND the Thursday link

OR 60 across them both!

Across any and all pages on the site.

8 minutes ago, deadpheasant said:

Sorry if this has been answered before but do you put the registration details in before you secure a ticket?

yes

For this evening....Reg numbers/postcodes first, then confirm reg details found, then chose coach departure, then payment.

For Sunday....reg numbers/postcodes, confirm reg numbers found, then payment

Edited by parsonjack

5 minutes ago, fraybentos1 said:

Is it just luck what one of those 5 you hit?

Yes....unless you force your browser to one or another by editing Hosts.  This would be a bad thing to do as it would 'stick' you to a single server and possibly lose you a session on another less heavily loaded server in the pool of 5.

3 minutes ago, parsonjack said:

Yes....unless you force your browser to one or another by editing Hosts.  This would be a bad thing to do as it would 'stick' you to a single server and possibly lose you a session on another less heavily loaded server in the pool of 5.

2 minutes ago, clarkete said:

Depends how their load balancer is set up, such we don't know

So you can refresh once per second per IP address for each of those servers you hit, but you don't know if your different broswers will be on the same or different servers is that right?

Just trying to work out the balance between refreshing too much and not enough 

this whole lock out thing is frekaing me out. if you get through and enter in your groups details , get through to the next page , then another member of your group gets through and enters your details.. do you both get locked out for 10mins? even the person who has gone to the next page?

3 minutes ago, TiZuff said:

this whole lock out thing is frekaing me out. if you get through and enter in your groups details , get through to the next page , then another member of your group gets through and enters your details.. do you both get locked out for 10mins? even the person who has gone to the next page?

My understanding is that if someone gets through the registrations & postcodes page to the next page where the names and addresses are confirmed, then after that anyone who tries to enter any of the same registrations/postcodes and hits Proceed from that first entry page, will be locked out for 10 mins before they can try again. The first person will not be locked out and can proceed in the normal manner

So this is only a problem if anyone in the group you're buying for is also in another group, and someone gets through to the names/address confirmation page without telling you. If they tell you, you can take the people in that other group that got through first off your list of registrations and go through with the remaining registrations with no problem

• Crazyfool01 changed the title to ticket tips and tricks Glastonbury 2024 resales