Secret sets 2022

FloorFiller

9 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Is it impossible for him to play at 2pm JP then fly to Germany?

No, but I really doubt Sports Team would be stupid enough to just post stuff like they are if he was actually the secret set. They’d get a massive bollocking from the festival for letting the cat out the bag this early on. It ain’t gonna be Harry.

17 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

No, but I really doubt Sports Team would be stupid enough to just post stuff like they are if he was actually the secret set. They’d get a massive bollocking from the festival for letting the cat out the bag this early on. It ain’t gonna be Harry.

Fair enough!

9 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

Wasn’t The 1975 info that they would have an album out that weekend? So if that happens, we should have some confidence in them playing…

Yeah that was it. No signs of an album yet, and they’re not particularly active on the touring front either with only one date in Japan in August announced, so not looking particularly likely right now, although I imagine they’d jump at the chance of playing Glastonbury so we shall see.

2 hours ago, The Red Telephone said:

Could Groove Armada do a secret set somewhere? DJ set on Sunday night…

Came in here to post that very question. Wishful thinking I imagine, unfortunately, but I would love to see it

2 hours ago, fightoffyour said:

Wasn’t The 1975 info that they would have an album out that weekend? So if that happens, we should have some confidence in them playing…

Can't see the 1975 randomly dropping a whole album in 3 weeks time, they havent even teased anything yet so highly unlikely one will be released anytime soon. Would still like to see them play a secret set this year though

8 hours ago, MrRadioactiveCake said:

Jack White for Park, Paulo/Kasabian for JP?

It's 100% not Kasabian

I've had a cool thought for a Williams Green Thursday set... The Jaded Hearts Club? Matt Bellamy, Nic Cester, Miles Kane, Graham Coxon playing Beatles covers. Previously joined on stage by Macca himself.

4 minutes ago, Gemrat said:

Is there 0 shouts of dua lipa making an appearance. Biggest pop star in the world...

Pretty much exactly why she wasn’t re-booked for this year after being on the 2020 lineup; she’s too big to do anything other than headline now, so chances are she’ll headline next year or maybe the year after (basically whenever she has a new album out).

• Upvote 1