Secret sets 2022

FloorFiller

5 minutes ago, The Other Steve said:

I'm going with War On Drugs for 2pm John Peel on the Sunday and Paolo Nutini 6.15 in the Park.

The War On Drugs is a bit anticlimactic (not saying bad) for a secret set as well isn’t it. Compared to the possible Arcade Fire and 1975 anyway, or Killers etc. At least Turnstile are on if they Park one is rubbish.

4 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

The War On Drugs is a bit anticlimactic (not saying bad) for a secret set as well isn’t it. Compared to the possible Arcade Fire and 1975 anyway, or Killers etc. At least Turnstile are on if they Park one is rubbish.

Yeah totally agree but just trying to work out where they might feature (if playing). I think they'll be on but no idea where unless maybe Williams Green on the Thursday might be a better fit.

4 hours ago, Gemrat said:

Is there 0 shouts of dua lipa making an appearance. Biggest pop star in the world...

She likely just turned down her Saturday Other stage headline slot to just take the Pyramid when she feels like it. And theres no room for her to do it travel wise. Somebody like her wouldve left room on the schedule to do it. Harry Styles has the right kind of gap, but thats not happening.

We havent even dived into Crows Nest morning of lineups coming into play all weekend.

Edited by Suprefan

51 minutes ago, The Other Steve said:

Yeah totally agree but just trying to work out where they might feature (if playing). I think they'll be on but no idea where unless maybe Williams Green on the Thursday might be a better fit.

Surely they’re too big for WG on Thursday? Would expect that to be someone around the level of Everything Everything… 

16 hours ago, 09matthewsw said:

A big nod towards Harry Styles on the JP (STYLES)? They are the act before so would likely know. Or are they on a wind up? I would much rather it was Paolo Nutini 

8A33941C-25D0-4F81-8FBF-964602B8A77A.png

Do NOT drag Taylor into this, I am having enough palpitations over this week as it is! Surely not... I think Harry is a possibility though

10 hours ago, K2SO said:

It's 100% not Kasabian

I've had a cool thought for a Williams Green Thursday set... The Jaded Hearts Club? Matt Bellamy, Nic Cester, Miles Kane, Graham Coxon playing Beatles covers. Previously joined on stage by Macca himself.

Now that would be nice 😁

Anyone holding out hope for Fred Again.. (like myself) can let it go. He has put on IG Stories today that it isn't happening. To be fair he has no live shows at all planned until a US tour in Sept/Oct and he is in the throes of putting together AL3 so it makes sense. He'll be a shoo in for next year though.