Top tip for ticket resales 2022

gigpusher

That got your attention! Remember to tip your friendly forum master that brings this wonderful community together. If you don't already have it,  consider buying gold membership or maybe just put a donation towards the running costs of the forum. There's a button on the right to do just that. 😉

• Like 3
  • Upvote 7

1 hour ago, gigpusher said:

That got your attention! Remember to tip your friendly forum master that brings this wonderful community together. If you don't already have it,  consider buying gold membership or maybe just put a donation towards the running costs of the forum. There's a button on the right to do just that. 😉

This ☝️👆☝️

2 hours ago, vintagelaureate said:

I can genuinely say I wouldn't have had tickets for 2022 without the people of this forum... and that's just the least they've done for me over the last couple of years. Gold membership has paid for itself for me. Thanks @Neil

My memory is too foggy for me to remember the number of times I've ended up with tickets due to help of efesters, but it's quite a few, it's extraordinary how kind strangers can be 🙂 

10 hours ago, MaxPower said:

Can’t actually see where to buy membership on mobile  @eFestivals @Neil

9 hours ago, gazzared said:

I've tried a few times on my phone but a stupid video advert always blocks the whole page, I'll get gold tomoz when Iam on my computer 👍

I can't see how to change settings in my account, but here's a link which should do it.

12 hours ago, gigpusher said:

Out of upvotes already today. So I'll just post my wholehearted agreement.

Loooong time lurker first time poster. Gold membership paid for. Thanks for the nudge, worth every penny for the chuckles and tips over the years! Hopefully bump into some of you wonderful people in the field this June... Just gotta get that ticket first!

• Upvote 2