Ticket Delivery

Ayrshire Chris

1 hour ago, The60ftOctopus said:

My thinking is because of the bank holidays and they didn't want tickets getting stuck in Royal Mail limbo?

It's annoying because I'm off for Primavera next week and worrying that it will get delivered then. Has anyone not been in when it's been delivered? Do they just get a neighbour to sign for or take it back for collection ?

Varies - some people on the thread have collected from their local delivery offices, some had neighbours accept them. Personally, my postie signed for them and popped them through the letterbox. 

quick question. we got a group tickets in resale, hot the booking ref number but whost postcode do we use to check the order status? Tried all 4 in the bloody group and not working. and the persons who bought the ticket.

YEESSSSS  Mine arrived all complete just now!  And what a beautiful work of art they are!

For those worrying about time, I've had mine delivered late in the week before the festival before now...proper squeaky bum time!

Ours landed today.  Have to admit I got a tad emotional seeing them for real.  Not normally one for being emotional generally and figure I will be a wreck for good parts of the festival.  Found myself being a bit overwhelmed at bearded theory too after a 3 year forced festival dry spell, what am I like! 

1 minute ago, a6l6e6x said:

Will tickets be sent separately to each registrant or will they just be sent to the lead booker?

They were purchased in resale if that makes a difference

It will be the person who paid for all the tickets 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, a6l6e6x said:

Will tickets be sent separately to each registrant or will they just be sent to the lead booker?

They were purchased in resale if that makes a difference

9 minutes ago, sedra said:

It will be the person who paid for all the tickets 

I didn't pay for my tickets, friend got them in the resale, mine just arrived at home. 

31 minutes ago, paulshane said:

not in my case, I bought four in the resale for t0paz and friends, I paid with my card, but they went to the 'lead bookers' address, not to me.

But it was my reg number in the top box so I was the lead booker. You just paid! 

1 minute ago, t0paz said:

But it was my reg number in the top box so I was the lead booker. You just paid! 

yes, thats what I'm saying 🙂 other people have said that the person who pays gets the tickets, which is not the case 🙂

• Upvote 1

Just now, paulshane said:

yes, thats what I'm saying 🙂 other people have said that the person who pays gets the tickets, which is not the case 🙂

Yeah, I was just editing it to say that. My bad for not reading it properly first time