Ticket Delivery

Ayrshire Chris

13 hours ago, dotdash79 said:

Yes happened to me, contact them via the form. They will ask you to check the envelope for a triangular sticker. 

they are sending my missing ones. It’s quite annoying as it happened in 2019 as well. 

Question for campervanners… we are in CV East for the first time and have received our tickets and a campervan pass. I was expecting the camper ticket to be a sticker for the windscreen as with other festivals we’ve been to and Worthy Pastures, but it’s just paper.

Not a problem as the van has a windscreen clip for fixing parking tickets etc. It’s also preferable as I am going to be skipping work to attend and sometimes have to drive the van to work dependent on childcare arrangements, so I don’t want to advertise the fact the van went to the festival 😂  

Anyway, am I missing a sticker, will we be given one on arrival and do we even need one? 

23 hours ago, The60ftOctopus said:

Has anyone not been in when it's been delivered? Do they just get a neighbour to sign for or take it back for collection ?

Yes me, many times. Usually red card through the door then collect from local sorting office. But once, postie just pushed through the letterbox. 

45 minutes ago, blutarsky said:

Question for campervanners… we are in CV East for the first time and have received our tickets and a campervan pass. I was expecting the camper ticket to be a sticker for the windscreen as with other festivals we’ve been to and Worthy Pastures, but it’s just paper.

Not a problem as the van has a windscreen clip for fixing parking tickets etc. It’s also preferable as I am going to be skipping work to attend and sometimes have to drive the van to work dependent on childcare arrangements, so I don’t want to advertise the fact the van went to the festival 😂  

Anyway, am I missing a sticker, will we be given one on arrival and do we even need one? 

Just need the pass sent to you in advance. You exchange it for a sticker at the first checkpoint which has to be applied to the windscreen in front of the steward

13 hours ago, vardyvarvar said:

Box office is by Ped Gate A. They will need to collect themselves. For Sticklinch (assuming you’re travelling by car) there’s an unreliable shuttle that goes to/from Ped Gate A to Worthy View, I’d imagine Sticklinch will be the same.

Although I haven't yet seen anything or anyone yet mention a sticklinch shuttle as being a definite. 

Hope see tickets are doing overtime shifts and continuing to process tickets over this public holiday and weekend. Ok Royal Mail not collecting but it would make sense to get as many ready as possible for Mondays pick up.  They must know how nervous folk get as the days pass. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, clarkete said:

Although I haven't yet seen anything or anyone yet mention a sticklinch shuttle as being a definite. 

Correct, me neither. But common sense dictates there will be as there will be lots of Sticklinchers getting the bus which drops off at PG A also. That public road from PG A to Sticklinch is too dangerous to walk in my opinion.

23 minutes ago, vardyvarvar said:

Correct, me neither. But common sense dictates there will be as there will be lots of Sticklinchers getting the bus which drops off at PG A also. That public road from PG A to Sticklinch is too dangerous to walk in my opinion.

Without having seen any information about it, I'd just been assuming I'd get off the coach at A, walk in through the gate and follow the pedestrian routes to Sticklinch...
Glastonbury_Webmap_2022_PUBLIC_V4.png

25 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Hope see tickets are doing overtime shifts and continuing to process tickets over this public holiday and weekend. Ok Royal Mail not collecting but it would make sense to get as many ready as possible for Mondays pick up.  They must know how nervous folk get as the days pass. 

Yep.

If we're hoping to receive tickets by the Friday before the festival (which for us is necessary as we're getting a Ferry across first thing Monday 20th), and let's say it takes 3 days to get door to door, they've 60% of the tickets left to issue in a little over a week. If we've roughly 130k public tickets, that's 80k tickets left to send. Circa. 120k if we go off the overall attendance figure...

I dont want to set off alarm bells but I'm really hoping they have everything under control and this isn't a post pandemic staffing issue.

I'd love to know how the percentage tracker lines up against previous years. Feels like they're running far tighter than before.

3 minutes ago, dizzymoo said:

We never received the email. See tracker showed them with secure courier on Friday 20th May, and they were delivered the following Tuesday. 

That makes sense. Two working days after the website changed to sent to courier. Same as me.

If the website changed for someone on Wednesday (yesterday), I wouldn't expect them to get their tickets until Tuesday.

38 minutes ago, briddj said:

That makes sense. Two working days after the website changed to sent to courier. Same as me.

If the website changed for someone on Wednesday (yesterday), I wouldn't expect them to get their tickets until Tuesday.

Thanks for your insight! Hopefully they’ll arrive by then for us and I can stop my worrying haha. In our group we’re the only ones waiting now 

4 minutes ago, Fred Zepplin said:

Came home from a couple of days away and my tickets had been posted through my letter box. They had to be signed for in previous years but not this year seemingly 

Should have the silver Special Delivery sticker on that require a signature. They shouldn't really just be posting those. 

4 hours ago, vardyvarvar said:

There’s no shuttle to Sticklinch. Someone has emailed to ask

2 hours ago, briddj said:

Should have the silver Special Delivery sticker on that require a signature. They shouldn't really just be posting those. 

Very subdued white sticker this year. Not as obviously concert tickets as usual. The postman handed them to me at the door but I didn’t sign. When I checked the tracking out of interest he had signed for them

Edited by Wherethewildthingsare

Any help & advice on this one please, if someone has experience:

A friend is getting increasingly anxious. Royal Mail confirm ticket delivered 28th, and signed for. However, he is in France, there is no ticket at his home (it's been checked) and the signature is a name that does not exist in his very small village. See tickets have basically said it's not our problem as we have a signature. I'll be trying to contact Royal Mail but they're not open until Saturday.

So, if we don't get a satisfactory response, what next? In the worse scenario, has anyone ever had a duplicate ticket issued?