Ticket Delivery

Ayrshire Chris

2 hours ago, TiZuff said:

quick question. we got a group tickets in resale, hot the booking ref number but whost postcode do we use to check the order status? Tried all 4 in the bloody group and not working. and the persons who bought the ticket.

It'll be the postcode of whoever the lead booker is. They would have received the email when you booked the tickets and it should state on the email who the lead booker is aswell. That's how its worked for my group 

hgmm the email doesnt state the lead booker. the person who paid already has a ticket from 2020 and paid up their balance.

so its going to one of the 4 in the group but no idea which one! or if its individually.

EDIT: ive tried the booking ref and the postcodes for ever person in the group and nothing. bit worrying. we got a booking confirm email with all the correct info on it when we got the tickets in the resale..

Edited by TiZuff

18 minutes ago, TiZuff said:

hgmm the email doesnt state the lead booker. the person who paid already has a ticket from 2020 and paid up their balance.

so its going to one of the 4 in the group but no idea which one! or if its individually.

EDIT: ive tried the booking ref and the postcodes for ever person in the group and nothing. bit worrying. we got a booking confirm email with all the correct info on it when we got the tickets in the resale..

I would message see tickets if it was me.

34 minutes ago, Billy Corgan's Ego said:

So my tickets have arrived to my new address, but they have my old address on them. This is OK right (I am not sure I seen an option to change this)? They only look at the photo upon entry?

I had this for the 2017 festival, as I moved house in March 2017 so the ticket had my old address on it, but had it delivered to my new one.

Was fine, all they looked at was the photo and I then updated my reg address I think in Aug 2017. 

🙂 

10 minutes ago, gooner1990 said:

I had this for the 2017 festival, as I moved house in March 2017 so the ticket had my old address on it, but had it delivered to my new one.

Was fine, all they looked at was the photo and I then updated my reg address I think in Aug 2017. 

🙂 

Thanks for this. I am sure it's fairly common!

I think I will bring my passport just in case though (despite me still looking like my photo). 

3 minutes ago, Billy Corgan's Ego said:

Thanks for this. I am sure it's fairly common!

I think I will bring my passport just in case though (despite me still looking like my photo). 

I don't think your passport has your address on it, I would be more inclined to use your driving licence if you have one! 🙂 

12 minutes ago, gooner1990 said:

I don't think your passport has your address on it, I would be more inclined to use your driving licence if you have one! 🙂 

But my drivers license has my new address on it, which is different to the ticket 🙂 I would use the Passport because it doesn't have my address on it. 

1 hour ago, coolconfusion said:

On tracker mine says our tickets are now with the secure courier, is that Royal Mail? We also didn’t get a dispatch email but the tracker updated - is anyone the same? 

hoping they arrive Saturday or Monday! 

Yes, Royal Mail. The tracker doesn’t say anything much until there has been an attempt to deliver the tickets.

2 hours ago, The Red Telephone said:

Ours have arrived today! Minus 1 car parking ticket  😞

What’s the best way of contacting See about this, from anyone’s experience? Has it happened to anybody else this year?

Yes happened to me, contact them via the form. They will ask you to check the envelope for a triangular sticker. 

they are sending my missing ones. It’s quite annoying as it happened in 2019 as well. 

31 minutes ago, TheDayman said:

Do See Tickets keep posting over the weekend? With the holidays in the UK over the next 2 days, I'm wondering do I write of my chances of dispatch until Monday the 6th.

They will be processing but there's no Royal Mail collection now until Monday. 

2 hours ago, coolconfusion said:

On tracker mine says our tickets are now with the secure courier, is that Royal Mail? We also didn’t get a dispatch email but the tracker updated - is anyone the same? 

hoping they arrive Saturday or Monday! 

I had status update on tracker on Monday, email on Tuesday, delivery attempt Wednesday. 

With the Jubilee, you probably won't get your tickets until Tuesday. 

Mine are stuck at the sorting office. Sigh.

4 hours ago, TiZuff said:

It sounds to me like you are putting in your Glastonbury registration rather than the booking reference, which is in the subject line of the final payment confirmation email.

3 minutes ago, briddj said:

It sounds to me like you are putting in your Glastonbury registration rather than the booking reference, which is in the subject line of the final payment confirmation email.

deffo am not, the issue seems to be the post code / email used. i can see the book ref

edit: fecking hell its on the person who paids EMAIL address not postcode or any of the registrations or the buyer. never had that before. they all have to collect their tickets from box office as he is living in AUS .

well i guess the next question is, wheres the box office. we are all sticklelinch (new worthy view).... how do we get their tickets?!

Edited by TiZuff

5 minutes ago, TiZuff said:

deffo am not, the issue seems to be the post code / email used. i can see the book ref

Whoever was sent the email will be the lead booker. Use the Glasto registration checker to track the postcode associated with that registration. https://glastonbury.seetickets.com/registration/lookup

Edited by briddj

3 hours ago, TiZuff said:

well i guess the next question is, wheres the box office. we are all sticklelinch (new worthy view).... how do we get their tickets?!

Box office is by Ped Gate A. They will need to collect themselves. For Sticklinch (assuming you’re travelling by car) there’s an unreliable shuttle that goes to/from Ped Gate A to Worthy View, I’d imagine Sticklinch will be the same.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, vardyvarvar said:

Box office is by Ped Gate A. They will need to collect themselves. For Sticklinch (assuming you’re travelling by car) there’s an unreliable shuttle that goes to/from Ped Gate A to Worthy View, I’d imagine Sticklinch will be the same.

bit weird so wee park at sticklelinch, they have to then get the shuttle bus to PED A to get their ticket then get the shuttle bus back? we want to walk through the gates together after all these years damn it! guess another 1hour wont hurt after waiting 3 years 😄