Ticket Delivery

Ayrshire Chris

2 minutes ago, paulshane said:

All mine have had to be signed for, if I wasn't in, they have gone to the local office for collection, unless this is the coach tickets?

Think it's dependant in your postie. It's meant to be returned if not signed for but mine puts my signed for letters through my letterbox anyway. 

2 minutes ago, BlueJeansAndWhiteTshirts said:

Think it's dependant in your postie. It's meant to be returned if not signed for but mine puts my signed for letters through my letterbox anyway. 

Since COVID ended ours have reverted back to signing for them at the door or they go back to the sorting office.

1 hour ago, paulshane said:

All mine have had to be signed for, if I wasn't in, they have gone to the local office for collection, unless this is the coach tickets?

Coach tickets are by email - one less thing to worry about for us coachies!

1 hour ago, IFinallyGotATicket said:

So..........

confirmed earlier, credit card, not the golden tickets.  The wait for that first picture continues 

Edited by Greenelk
  • Like 1

If you miss the first delivery you can't go to the nearest collection point any more. You have to wait until they've made a second delivery attempt the next day, then go to collect. Ours is only open for a short period each day now as well.

Mine says....

Delivery Details

Tickets have been despatched from our offices to the address provided. If you have not received these by 2 working days before the event, please contact us.

Your track and trace number is xxxxxxxxx

To track your order go to www.royalmail.com/portal/rm/track (please note the tracking number may not be recognised until the tickets have been attempted to be delivered by Royal Mail)

Tickets have been sent to our secure courier on 19 May 2023.

44 minutes ago, Masterluke said:

Mine says....

Delivery Details

Tickets have been despatched from our offices to the address provided. If you have not received these by 2 working days before the event, please contact us.

Your track and trace number is xxxxxxxxx

To track your order go to www.royalmail.com/portal/rm/track (please note the tracking number may not be recognised until the tickets have been attempted to be delivered by Royal Mail)

Tickets have been sent to our secure courier on 19 May 2023.

Surely they should have arrived by today at the latest if sent tracked on Friday?