Ticket Delivery

Ayrshire Chris

15 minutes ago, Joshuwarr said:

I'm sure its already been posted in this thread but I was very excited to see that bus times will be sent out from the 22nd

Yeah my brother and his girlfriend got their coach tickets in resale so I'm as curious as they are to see what time they'll be given.

Did we ever find out last year if resale tickets are given the later coaches? Or if they're already provisionally "assigned" when the original tickets are bought and they'll basically have bought the time slot that whoever gave their tickets back had? If that makes any sense as towards the end of that last sentence I was aware it sounded like the ramblings of a madman.

11 hours ago, DareToDibble said:

Yeah my brother and his girlfriend got their coach tickets in resale so I'm as curious as they are to see what time they'll be given.

Did we ever find out last year if resale tickets are given the later coaches? Or if they're already provisionally "assigned" when the original tickets are bought and they'll basically have bought the time slot that whoever gave their tickets back had? If that makes any sense as towards the end of that last sentence I was aware it sounded like the ramblings of a madman.

In my experience resale coach tickets tend to be a later one if the departure point has multiple coaches.

On 5/9/2023 at 3:07 PM, BlueJeansAndWhiteTshirts said:

Reminds me I need to think of a new ticket "safe place" to keep our delivered tickets in, as we've moved house since I last went. 

Does anyone else do this or are yours just sat on the bedside till the big  day arrives?

When I got last years, I put the envelope in a picture clip frame and hung it on my wall, so I knew where it was at all times 🙂

23 hours ago, EFC1996 said:

Hoping the coach tickets isn’t a fiasco like last year.. got tickets in the first sale this year though so hoping for an earlier coach than 12pm like last year.. 

I don’t like the sound of this! What happened last year?

This will be the first time I’m travelling by coach. Got a ticket for the Thursday in the re-sale. Any idea what times the coaches leave from Liverpool?

5 hours ago, Cridge said:

This will be the first time I’m travelling by coach. Got a ticket for the Thursday in the re-sale. Any idea what times the coaches leave from Liverpool?

Coach tickets were just a lot later than expected getting delivered, and I think the coach times for Liverpool are 6am, 8am, 10 and 12 based on previous years. Maybe someone can confirm this? Wouldn’t worry though it’s normally a smooth process! 

On 5/12/2023 at 10:13 PM, Cridge said:

Don't suppose you've got any idea when they come out? First time getting coach tickets too in the resale for the Thursday (Manchester) but 12pm sounds way too late, can't imagine you'll be set up until like 7pm..

1 minute ago, Mark Greensmith said:

Don't suppose you've got any idea when they come out? First time getting coach tickets too in the resale for the Thursday (Manchester) but 12pm sounds way too late, can't imagine you'll be set up until like 7pm..

times available from  the 22nd .... not long now 🙂 and people can make firmer plans .... the evidence suggests that the resale tickets are put on the later buses from each departure point .

3 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

times available from  the 22nd .... not long now 🙂 and people can make firmer plans .... the evidence suggests that the resale tickets are put on the later buses from each departure point .

It makes sense, but I hope it's not a reality. Coach 12pm from Manchester would take so bloody long I would think

Just now, Mark Greensmith said:

It makes sense, but I hope it's not a reality. Coach 12pm from Manchester would take so bloody long I would think

The positive will be that you sail straight in . With minimal festival traffic and no queuing at the gate . 

Just now, Crazyfool01 said:

The positive will be that you sail straight in . With minimal festival traffic and no queuing at the gate . 

That is very true, I shouldn't really be moaning as I'll be still in on the farm this year! It's just a bit of an unknown having always gone down Tuesday night/wednesday morning!