Ticket Delivery

Ayrshire Chris

1 hour ago, DareToDibble said:

I actually got my tickets earlier than ever before last year. Hope it's the same this year as despite the fact I know I'll always get then eventually, I also get nervous the longer the wait goes on.

Yes, so did I. But they're not in stock so far for this year...

6 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

According to my order tracker tickets are now in stock, so it’s time to resurrect this thread! Not long until we are all anxiously looking for the postie. 😉

Its been like this a few days i think no?

6 hours ago, Crazyfool01 said:

no ticket delivery here just the nervous wait for the bus time email ... we've no advance party this time so it will impact our camping plans if we get a late one .... hoping for the 6am as we secured the tickets inn good time 

Does that make a difference? I was quite quick in the initial sale. I've been very fortunate the previous times and got the 6am coach, hoping for more of the same this year, particularly as I'm a Thursday punter this year. What time is the latest coach from Taunton on the Thursday usually?

Just now, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Does that make a difference? I was quite quick in the initial sale. I've been very fortunate the previous times and got the 6am coach, hoping for more of the same this year, particularly as I'm a Thursday punter this year. What time is the latest coach from Taunton on the Thursday usually?

not sure if they run similar times as they do on the wed ? my wed one was 3.30 ish . I think the quicker you get in the earlier the bus but not certain ..... almost certainly the resale buses are later ones though 

6 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

‘Tickets are in stock and will be despatched shortly’. Their definition of shortly is quite vague, slightly different note on the event tracker!

IMG_0491.thumb.png.347a1047e4f8bd6511097b0e6986f3d3.png

How do you get this page up? When I search on seetickets for Glastonbury I get no results...

15 minutes ago, Euphoricape said:

How do you get this page up? When I search on seetickets for Glastonbury I get no results...

Look for see tickets customer services. Put in your order number and post code. Order details come up and you can request the confirmation is resent if you want.   Click on live ticket despatch for update on tickets delivery, % of total delivered. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, BlueJeansAndWhiteTshirts said:

Reminds me I need to think of a new ticket "safe place" to keep our delivered tickets in, as we've moved house since I last went. 

Does anyone else do this or are yours just sat on the bedside till the big  day arrives?

I’ve a safe place in the house, I even photocopy them, first thing I’d go for if the place catches fire (well maybe Mrs C first).  When we leave for the festival and have a few days b and b in Glastonbury they go everywhere with me in a waterproof plastic pocket, checking they are ok regularly. 

19 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

I’ve a safe place in the house, I even photocopy them, first thing I’d go for if the place catches fire (well maybe Mrs C first).  When we leave for the festival and have a few days b and b in Glastonbury they go everywhere with me in a waterproof plastic pocket, checking they are ok regularly. 

Fucking hell 😂😂😂

32 minutes ago, BlueJeansAndWhiteTshirts said:

Reminds me I need to think of a new ticket "safe place" to keep our delivered tickets in, as we've moved house since I last went. 

Does anyone else do this or are yours just sat on the bedside till the big  day arrives?

Last time I had a ticket in advance, I folded it up and kept it in my wallet everywhere I went for damn near a month. I trust that more than I do keeping it at home.

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, BlueJeansAndWhiteTshirts said:

Top drawer of my desk where they will stay until we leave. 

Tempted to scan them and email them to myself now though, after reading @Ayrshire Chris's post... I'd like to think the festival ticket office / see tickets would help you out in such a circumstance with the right proof and I.D... But a little more wouldn't hurt. 

56 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

I'm totally with you. 

• Thanks 1