Ticket Delivery

Ayrshire Chris

14 hours ago, gooner1990 said:

My friends queue overnight with the tents so coach time doesn’t overly make any difference to me…although 3pm Thurs would make me feel like i had missed a lot of the build up. 

Genuinely finding this wait for the coach times agonising lol, especially for the fact i'm going on Thursday. Praying for 6am to get us there for the morning.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mark Greensmith said:

Genuinely finding this wait for the coach times agonising lol, especially for the fact i'm going on Thursday. Praying for 6am to get us there for the morning.

Yes, welcome to us last year when they were late! 

Should be with us somepoint next week.

• Like 1

Had a reminder on Faceache that in 2011 my ticket arrived today!

The reverse is my first festival in 2005, back then it wasn't RM that delivered but a courier company and tickets were sent out a lot later. That year I had managed to get it sent to my work but it still only arrived on the week before the festival! Courier said he had a load couldn't deliver as they were for home addresses and no one was in!

22 hours ago, Beerqueen said:

Ooh I'm going from Brum, where did it go from last year? (I got GA and National Express last year).

Your Pick-Up Point is:

RAILWAY BRIDGE BUS STOPS, HILL STREET, B5 4AH

That was what was in the email... where we actually found the coaches was Inge Street.....  I suspect they'll do a better job this year. The coach drivers were not best pleased with See Tickets. But I have to say they organised themselves well and we all made sure no-one was left behind. 

Good idea to download the Royal Mail tracking app. Whenever your tickets are despatched just enter the tracking number and you can follow the progress of the precious tickets. Saves constantly entering the long number every time you want to check. 

Edited by Ayrshire Chris

1 hour ago, cheesey_toastie said:

Your Pick-Up Point is:

RAILWAY BRIDGE BUS STOPS, HILL STREET, B5 4AH

That was what was in the email... where we actually found the coaches was Inge Street.....  I suspect they'll do a better job this year. The coach drivers were not best pleased with See Tickets. But I have to say they organised themselves well and we all made sure no-one was left behind. 

Thanks.  Will be interesting to see where it leaves from this year.

Actually, you saying "no-one was left behind" reminds me that in previous years, the national express coach from Birmingham has been late leaving and they generally gave the impression that although every other destination was well organised and prompt, they really couldn't care less about the Glasto coach leaving on time or keeping us informed what was happening.

But last year, I went along fully expecting the same.  The coach was loaded quickly and we left bang on time.  But there was lots of space on it and, bearing in mind that it was a rail strike day, I wondered whether it just wasn't the right year to leave dead on the dot.

Dear MR netspy,

We are writing to confirm the despatch of your recent order.

The order details are as below -

Order reference 90XXXXXX

1 tickets (numbers YYYYYY-ZZZZZZ) for Glastonbury 2023 on 21st - 25th June 2023

Your Tickets were despatched on Thursday 18th May 2023

They were sent by Secure Delivery postage and should be with you in the next 2-3 days UK (International will be longer dependent on location).

It's happening 🙂

• Upvote 4

14 minutes ago, Masterluke said:

Thats exciting!  

The seetickets dispatch page still says "0% of tickets despatched" though weirdly

In the past it's always seemed that the information given on the dispatch page is.. lets just say unreliable at best. So definitely wouldn't read much into it being at zero (or any other percentage short of 100).

This probably already has been answered in this thread but if you're getting the coach, will you receive coach tickets (obviously separate to GA tickets you get whilst on the coach) or do you just show them a confirmation/confirm your name when you arrive?

7 minutes ago, Joey01 said:

This probably already has been answered in this thread but if you're getting the coach, will you receive coach tickets (obviously separate to GA tickets you get whilst on the coach) or do you just show them a confirmation/confirm your name when you arrive?

depends on the driver we got them on the journey last year the driver pulled over into a lay-by quite close to site . we didnt need to show ID but its recommended to take some I believe 

4 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

depends on the driver we got them on the journey last year the driver pulled over into a lay-by quite close to site . we didnt need to show ID but its recommended to take some I believe 

Yeah I was just wondering whether to expect coach only tickets through the post but doesn't sound like it from what you're saying! 

11 minutes ago, Joey01 said:

Yeah I was just wondering whether to expect coach only tickets through the post but doesn't sound like it from what you're saying! 

The email we're due to get on Monday with times is the 'coach ticket ' - I can't remember if it has a scannable code. I've always printed mine out rather than rely on my phone!

1 minute ago, BookAngel said:

The email we're due to get on Monday with times is the 'coach ticket ' - I can't remember if it has a scannable code. I've always printed mine out rather than rely on my phone!

Last year the "scannable code" was just your registration number converted to a barcode. Which on the coach I took at least wasn't scanned or even looked at.

2 minutes ago, incident said:

Last year the "scannable code" was just your registration number converted to a barcode. Which on the coach I took at least wasn't scanned or even looked at.

nor mine ... think the driver just ticked off our names as we boarded 

58 minutes ago, Joey01 said:

Depends on the driver...my one last year checked everyone's ID, when I previously got the coach in 2015 the driver that time just handed them out.

On 5/16/2023 at 12:55 PM, Alvoram said:

How do you get to the page that lists all of see tickets event's despatch status' 

My route in seems to have disappeared 😕 

EDIT: https://www.seetickets.com/customerservice/despatchnews

NM

With a weekend coming up they're cutting AngŠle tickets fine! 63% sent with the gig on 23rd.

Could be eTickets I guess but would have thought they'd all go out in 1.

On 5/16/2023 at 12:55 PM, Alvoram said:

How do you get to the page that lists all of see tickets event's despatch status' 

My route in seems to have disappeared 😕 

EDIT: https://www.seetickets.com/customerservice/despatchnews

NM

TBF the page is clearly bollocks. Claims an event on Monday is 'Tickets in printing to be dispatched shortly' with 0% dispatched. Claims Glasto tickets not in hand to be dispatched but 1% dispatched. Fantasy Island page. 

10 minutes ago, Breeze said:

TBF the page is clearly bollocks. Claims an event on Monday is 'Tickets in printing to be dispatched shortly' with 0% dispatched. Claims Glasto tickets not in hand to be dispatched but 1% dispatched. Fantasy Island page. 

Yep... And nothing ever seems to reach 100%