Ticket Delivery

Ayrshire Chris

On 6/16/2023 at 7:37 PM, Alvoram said:

Collection points open from Monday to Friday in Glastonbury and other towns around Pilton would be an option. Like is already done for a lot of concerts. Select your collection point, and you can collect days before the fest, or on your way during the fest, whichever is easiest for you. 

Seetickets, are you reading this?

Edited by Robinn

Does anybody know of any alternative way to contact See Tickets other than their 'Contact Us' form on their website? I still haven't received my ticket and despite contacting them multiple times, they're not responding to me at all. I'm leaving to meet friends tomorrow so there is absolutely no chance that I'm getting my ticket delivered now and I'm in a position where I'm heading for the festival without my ticket and have no information from See Tickets about how I can get it. If anybody has any advice for what I could do or who I can contact, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

On 6/16/2023 at 6:37 PM, Alvoram said:

Collection points open from Monday to Friday in Glastonbury and other towns around Pilton would be an option. Like is already done for a lot of concerts. Select your collection point, and you can collect days before the fest, or on your way during the fest, whichever is easiest for you. 

That wouldn't be viable for anyone getting public transport to the site would it? 

Especially the options which are seasonal and created especially to get to the farm - bus from temple meads, castle Cary shuttle etc

2 hours ago, parkerpenguin said:

Does anybody know of any alternative way to contact See Tickets other than their 'Contact Us' form on their website? I still haven't received my ticket and despite contacting them multiple times, they're not responding to me at all. I'm leaving to meet friends tomorrow so there is absolutely no chance that I'm getting my ticket delivered now and I'm in a position where I'm heading for the festival without my ticket and have no information from See Tickets about how I can get it. If anybody has any advice for what I could do or who I can contact, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

Try glastonbury@seetickets.com

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, parkerpenguin said:

Tried Twitter? 

3 hours ago, clarkete said:

That wouldn't be viable for anyone getting public transport to the site would it? 

Especially the options which are seasonal and created especially to get to the farm - bus from temple meads, castle Cary shuttle etc

Huh? Isn't the normal box office at the same gate as the Bus Station? 

On 6/16/2023 at 6:37 PM, Alvoram said:

Weren't tickets box office collection last year unless you got in touch and requested postage? 

I specifically remember people saying the same as you last year, so you're definitely right...

Problem is, despite sending internationals first, back in May, international post is not perfect, and never will be, even if they send them in March, there will still be more potential for issues than there is posting them locally or collecting them. 

International tickets holders used to be able to pick them up from a shop in Shepton Mallet. That stopped a few years back.

1 hour ago, clarkete said:

"Collection points open from Monday to Friday in Glastonbury and other towns around Pilton" 

Those aren't. 

Yeh, I didn’t mean exclusively towns around, surely anybody would realise they still need an onsite box office… But I’ll be more specific next time 🙈😂

Edited by Alvoram

25 minutes ago, Alvoram said:

Yeh, I didn’t mean exclusively towns around, surely anybody would realise they still need an onsite box office… But I’ll be more specific next time 🙈😂

Listen if you didn't expect small minded pedantry... 😀

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, dirkfru said:

Any ideas when the box office is open? I’ve read 8:00-20:00, but I’m scheduled to arrive Wednesday at 20:30 so not sure how I can collect my tickets 

The International Ticket Collection Cabin opening hours are:
- 8am - 9pm, Wednesday 21st - Friday 23rd June
- 10am - 6pm, Saturday 24th June
- 10am - 4pm, Sunday 25th June.

We gave up hope for them arriving in time as well, so have emailed seetickets (via de contact form in the order page) and received answer from them within the hour, so thats good! My guess is that this happened quite a lot this year 🙂 
Hopefully everything will go over smoothly! 

• Like 1