All Points East Festival 2022

Hutchmaster

10 minutes ago, NWUYC said:

Randomly tickets just been added to Dice, weren’t on there before today.

teeing up an everybody wins giveaway? I remember winning tickets to 3 days for the 2019 APE through dice 

Ooh? Well spotted. So they have! No sign of Field day although all the other 5 events are now on Dice (Gorillas, Tame impala, the National, Disclosure & also Nick Cave).  Let's hope for a last minute Dice competition then 🙂

1 hour ago, Livvy Mae said:

thank you - got a free ticket on the ballot today!!! if you are there on friday i owe you a pint 🙂

Nice, always good to hear about people getting tickets. I got tickets for Field Day. Its a nice website and checking it everyday has become part of my work day along with the sites below.

https://ticketsforgood.org/

https://www.concertsforcarers.org.uk/

Edited by Dales
Missed a link off original posting.

1 hour ago, NWUYC said:

Randomly tickets just been added to Dice, weren’t on there before today.

teeing up an everybody wins giveaway? I remember winning tickets to 3 days for the 2019 APE through dice 

Fantastic news!!

4 hours ago, she bangs the drums said:

I paid full price for Field Day and because I'm in London, I've got 2-4-1 tickets for the Friday, that is a bargain. Very happy to pay this. 

I got 2-4-1 tickets for Field Day, sold my spare for £55 within minutes via Twickets a week or so ago which should give people an idea of how much they're going for on there.

Did anyone else win in the Hard Rock Cafe comp? I found out via IG message on Friday that I’d won and they said they’d send more details today or tomorrow. Can’t figure out if I get to pick a day to go or if it’s for the whole weekend, as the post said:

“We're giving away 4 pairs of General Access
tickets to Luno presents @allpointseastuk in East London
(25th - 28th August)”

25 minutes ago, tricotreat said:

Did anyone else win in the Hard Rock Cafe comp? I found out via IG message on Friday that I’d won and they said they’d send more details today or tomorrow. Can’t figure out if I get to pick a day to go or if it’s for the whole weekend, as the post said:

“We're giving away 4 pairs of General Access
tickets to Luno presents @allpointseastuk in East London
(25th - 28th August)”

Amazing If it's rhe whole weekend. Congrats either way

1 hour ago, BlackFoxx said:

Are there any 2-4-1 ticket deals still available? Interested in going to The National day of this

It was over a month ago now, should be something soon otherwise to twickets we go i guess!

• Like 1

Had anyone had their field day tickets from Kaboodle yet?

havent had mine and beginning to get worried. I emailed them last week and as far as I’ve gotten is that I’ll get them approximately a week before the event……. Which is now last Saturday 🤣

12 hours ago, bleeegghh said:

gorillaz announced their guests: Bootie Brown, De La Soul, Hypnotic Brass, moonchild Sanelly, Paul Simonon, Popcaan, Shaun Ryder, Rowetta, Sweetie Irie, Yasmin Bey.

Gives you some sort of idea on the setlist then... Dirty Harry, Superfast Jellyfish, Feel Good Inc, Broken, Sweepstakes, With Love To An Ex, Saturnz Barz, DARE, Clint Eastwood (Remix version), Stylo.

Fairly standard, but Broken, Sweepstakes and With Love... would all be rarity treats.

Another Tinder competition winner here 

They asked me to give two choices when they first contacted me. My first choice was Nick Cave, but I've just heard back from them and they've told me that they've run out of tickets to that day so we'll be going to The National instead 

Sounds like Nick Cave tickets are probably selling quite well 

2 minutes ago, Diamond Solitaire said:

Another Tinder competition winner here 

They asked me to give two choices when they first contacted me. My first choice was Nick Cave, but I've just heard back from them and they've told me that they've run out of tickets to that day so we'll be going to The National instead 

When did you find out/what platform? 

Got a few mates to enter the recent wave of Twitter ones so be interested to see if they've had anything.

12 minutes ago, Diamond Solitaire said:

Also the one with the fewest dumped on Twickets. Not sure why that would be - it’s still not a sell out so has to be a function of fewer ticket holders changing their mind about going rather than there being more interest in buying them on Twickets. I doubt any have sold on Twickets so far 

Edited by Mackem

16 minutes ago, Riggins said:

When did you find out/what platform? 

Got a few mates to enter the recent wave of Twitter ones so be interested to see if they've had anything.

I entered on Twitter on the 5th Aug and they told me I'd won on the 11th. I sent the form and my choices back on the 12th and then they confirmed which tickets I was getting this morning 

5 minutes ago, Diamond Solitaire said:

I entered on Twitter on the 5th Aug and they told me I'd won on the 11th. I sent the form and my choices back on the 12th and then they confirmed which tickets I was getting this morning 

That's unlucky - I gave the same two choices on the 12th and was told right away I had tickets for the Cave show. I guess Tinder have filled their allocation for it.