All Points East Festival 2022

Hutchmaster

9 minutes ago, Lionator said:

Have any blue lighters received their ballot tickets yet? 

Received them today in to my AXS account. Both days I entered the ballots for Gorrilaz & Field Day. It might have been easy as I used my personal email to open my Bluelights account.

4 minutes ago, Dales said:

Received them today in to my AXS account. Both days I entered the ballots for Gorrilaz & Field Day. It might have been easy as I used my personal email to open my Bluelights account.

Ah ok, mine are for Tame Impala and the National so assuming they’re doing this weekend’s dates first. 

Just now, Lionator said:

Ah ok, mine are for Tame Impala and the National so assuming they’re doing this weekend’s dates first. 

I got the Gorillaz in the morning followed by Field Day in the afternoon and so probably doing them in some sort of order. Shame, I am busy next weekend as I would have put in for those days as well. Wonder,  if it's a case of you get what ever you apply for or I just got lucky. 

Hope you get your tickets you applied for.

On 8/16/2022 at 11:57 AM, Riggins said:

Unrelated to the cheap tix we're all hoping for, I've convinced myself Taylor Swift is going to perform with The National like she guested with Haim last month. If she's living in London what better time to perform Coney Island for the first time right? It's happening OK 

Do the band have anything special up their sleeves for their one-off London show?

“We’ll probably have some friends come up and join us, for sure,” Dessner added. “We need to figure it out, but there will be some special surprises. It will be a while before we come back, and this is going to be a good one.”

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, gregory said:

Do the band have anything special up their sleeves for their one-off London show?

“We’ll probably have some friends come up and join us, for sure,” Dessner added. “We need to figure it out, but there will be some special surprises. It will be a while before we come back, and this is going to be a good one.”

I love APE and special guests. Justin Vernon would be a dream.

I almost forgot this happened in 2018:

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, gregory said:

It's happening 

17 minutes ago, Al2006 said:

Is stubhub also just a scam site..? Tickets are quite cheap on there for some dates, around the ~£40 mark

not necessarily a scam site, but there have been enough stories about people getting fake tickets via stubhub, i remember seeing a lot about it for the olivia rodrigo tour, so i would proceed with caution but err closer to twickets and ticketswap