All Points East Festival 2022

Hutchmaster

Anyone with more APE experience, how much are we expecting the resale market to crash by? I've got an alert on Twickets for the days I'm interested in and it feels like a game of chicken of when to purchase one

54 minutes ago, BlackFoxx said:

Anyone with more APE experience, how much are we expecting the resale market to crash by? I've got an alert on Twickets for the days I'm interested in and it feels like a game of chicken of when to purchase one

what date? if its field day or nick cave i'd consider buying now if the price is a fair bit under retail. Gorillaz wait till thursday/day of and the others wait till next week imo

35 minutes ago, gfa said:

what date? if its field day or nick cave i'd consider buying now if the price is a fair bit under retail. Gorillaz wait till thursday/day of and the others wait till next week imo

Nick Cave and the National. Thanks for the advice, will see what the next couple of days bring.

8 minutes ago, BlackFoxx said:

Nick Cave and the National. Thanks for the advice, will see what the next couple of days bring.

People are thinking Nick Cave will potentially sell out so i'd jump on that if there's a steal. National you will be ok until right before, hopefully APE just release the free tickets soon!

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Al2006 said:

There are cheap tickets on Facebook…

gorillaz for £20

tame impala for £30

is it usually a reliable place to buy tickets??

Just had a quick look, the person selling the tame impala ticket from oxford looks like a real person - its at your own risk but paypal goods and services should be good or convince them to pass it to you through twickets maybe 🙂

full of scammers though fb marketplace so be incredibly careful

I know it's not the same as being in there but if anyone is really keen for a certain day and they can't get their hands on tickets for as cheap as they'd like, you can sit by the skatepark which is just outside the fencing of APE and hear the mainstage pretty well.

I did that for The Strokes and it was good fun, there were a couple hundred people there with BBQs and drinks etc so it was a good atmosphere!

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Green Croc said:

I know it's not the same as being in there but if anyone is really keen for a certain day and they can't get their hands on tickets for as cheap as they'd like, you can sit by the skatepark which is just outside the fencing of APE and hear the mainstage pretty well.

I did that for The Strokes and it was good fun, there were a couple hundred people there with BBQs and drinks etc so it was a good atmosphere!

Amazing really - I was inside the fence and couldn't bloody hear The Strokes!

• Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, gregory said:

What/who are peoples tips for the BMW, Firestone and 6 Music stages then? Next weekend in particular. 

Not overly familiar with people on the BMW or Firestone stages but in terms of the 6 Music acts next weekend:

Thursday - Myd is good fun, plays groovy house music

Saturday - Sherelle and Benji B are both good. Sherelle is a bit heavier and Benji B plays disco sets

Sunday - Norman Jay will be absolute vibes, especially if the sun is out

Travel impact on Saturday is going to be more severe than I thought, I thought I could use London Overground to get to and from the festival from Croydon but it's stopping at 18:00. Decided to sell my Field Day ticket rather than deal with the travel chaos, got 50 quid for it and sold quite quickly via Twickets.