Self Confirmed 2022

FloorFiller

9 minutes ago, danbailey80 said:

Yeah - nailed on.  Surprised he kept it in - love his interviews 😂

On 2/7/2022 at 12:53 PM, lighthouse said:

Noel's solo output outshadows the bland stuff Liam has brought out though. Riverman, Ballad Of The Mighty I, If I Had a Gun, Everybody's On The Run, AKA What a Life,... 

His recent stuff-since he got a bit more adventurous-has been very good. I passed on pretty much his whole solo career until that Best Of he released, but when I listened to that I was really surprised. Flying on the Ground, Holy Mountain, Black Star dancing, Rattling Rose, Blue moon rising, We’re on our way now are all really good and most of them don’t sound like Oasis.

Never seen him with HFB and not sure I’d pay £60+ for a standalone gig so I’m really hoping he’s there.

Have seen Noel and the HFB several times now and always enjoyed his set list. As mentioned his HFB’s songs hold up just as good as the well selected Oasis songs he has within his set list. Other album cuts such as You Know We Can’t Go Back, Riverman and Dying of The Light are solid tunes. Think he’ll be a good sundown act on the Pyramid and I do hope it’s the 1 - 2 with him then Macca.

Noel finished with All You Need is Love on the last tour I caught him!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, danbailey80 said:

If the 3rd down on Other on Sunday is true, the crowd will be huge. 

Diana Ross > wonder over to see Sam sounds like a good start to the evening. 

18 minutes ago, StevieGed said:

Have seen Noel and the HFB several times now and always enjoyed his set list. As mentioned his HFB’s songs hold up just as good as the well selected Oasis songs he has within his set list. Other album cuts such as You Know We Can’t Go Back, Riverman and Dying of The Light are solid tunes. Think he’ll be a good sundown act on the Pyramid and I do hope it’s the 1 - 2 with him then Macca.

Noel finished with All You Need is Love on the last tour I caught him!

To be honest he’ll go down better with the general audience than pretty much anyone else they could put in that slot.

17 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Yeah I’d say the lineup is pretty much there now. Really looking forward to the next few weeks it’s going to get v hot with activity.

Yup, the fact we're more than likely getting a headliner with in the next 7-9 days, followed by the first poster within 3-4 weeks. All very exciting. The first poster is great but my favourite time is when all the stages bring out their own posters. 

20 minutes ago, chazwwe said:

Yup, the fact we're more than likely getting a headliner with in the next 7-9 days, followed by the first poster within 3-4 weeks. All very exciting. The first poster is great but my favourite time is when all the stages bring out their own posters. 

And the site map...don't forget the site map!

3 minutes ago, henry bear said:

https://www.stonehengefestivals.co.uk/

Looks a bit different to the Stonehenge festival I want to in 84 (en route to Glasto) 😵💫

thanks, i went in '84 too. i'm in the cover photo of festival eye mag 1986, the photo was taken at the 84 festival  its the one with the kid with the 'hippie'  riot shield.